Blue unmarked Chevy Impala
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Blue unmarked Chevy Impala

Blue um-marked Chevy Impala AAB J27 going south on 75 last night. 2233 hours.

You passed me and I estimated your speed to be in the upper 90s. You crossed the center lane and caused the car next me hit the brakes. You passed a stranded motorist at the 192 with their hazards on. WTF?

You must first be able to police yourself when you are alone before you can be trusted to police others in public. Set a good example please.

Re: Blue unmarked Chevy Impala

It was probably some 2nd floor Cronie speeding to bang his ***** while his wife and kids are at home...Oh Wait..Locke, Walsh, Riley drive different cars !! :cop: :cop:

Quote Originally Posted by Not Shocked
    It was probably some 2nd floor Cronie speeding to bang his ***** while his wife and kids are at home...Oh Wait..Locke, Walsh, Riley drive different cars !! :cop: :cop:

Walsh's car

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You must first be able to police yourself when you are alone before you can be trusted to police others in public. Set a good example please.
    Before you cast judgement, how do you know what or who this car was responding to? You assume he was hauling ass for the hell of it, like so many people do when they see a patrol car. Passing a stranded motorist when you are available to help is one thing, but passing a stranded motorist when you're racing to get somewhere that you're needed is totally different. You say we must be able to police ourselves before we can police others, how about you go and judge yourself before you jump to judgments about others. Cya :devil:

You passed me and I estimated your speed to be in the upper 90s. You crossed the center lane and caused the car next me hit the brakes. You passed a stranded motorist at the 192 with their hazards on. WTF?
    The G.O. says we cannot travel more than 10 mph over the speed limit when our lights are siren are on. Were his lights and siren on while he was driving in the 90s? :shock:

One 2nd floor captain, who shall remain anon, got a call from the PSC supervisor. She told him that a citizen wanted to make a complaint about a speeding deputy, so the illustrious captain told her to patch the call through to him (he was on his cellphone). The citizen wanted to complain about the captain's driving (yes, you read that right). So the PSC supervisor patched the call through to the captain and the captain listened to the citizen's complaint. The citizen had no idea that he was talking to the offending deputy/captain. The captain said he would take care of the complaint and he hung up the phone. Welcome the tactics of the 2nd floor. The citizen never knew -- and will never know.

Quote Originally Posted by 2nd floor lady

The G.O. says we cannot travel more than 10 mph over the speed limit when our lights are siren are on. Were his lights and siren on while he was driving in the 90s? :shock:

One 2nd floor captain, who shall remain anon, got a call from the PSC supervisor. She told him that a citizen wanted to make a complaint about a speeding deputy, so the illustrious captain told her to patch the call through to him (he was on his cellphone). The citizen wanted to complain about the captain's driving (yes, you read that right). So the PSC supervisor patched the call through to the captain and the captain listened to the citizen's complaint. The citizen had no idea that he was talking to the offending deputy/captain. The captain said he would take care of the complaint and he hung up the phone. Welcome the tactics of the 2nd floor. The citizen never knew -- and will never know.
    Capt Walsh

Before you cast judgement, how do you know what or who this car was responding to? You assume he was hauling ass for the hell of it, like so many people do when they see a patrol car. Passing a stranded motorist when you are available to help is one thing, but passing a stranded motorist when you're racing to get somewhere that you're needed is totally different. You say we must be able to police ourselves before we can police others, how about you go and judge yourself before you jump to judgments about others. Cya :devil:
    I thought you would say this. I can assure you this person was not responding to any call unless it was in North Port/ Venice as 2300 hours and they responded from Sarasota hwy 780 area. Look, my point is.. just because you have an unmarked car that is no reason to speed on your way home. We still know you are a cop. The unmarked car is not really that unmarked. Set an example and police yourself, at least try to drive in within the speed limit and no matter what position you work in stop and see if a x60 needs help. It could be a woman with a child. She could be scared etc.

Police yourself before you police the public. Set a good example.

You have no clue what agency. Why are you on here? it could be any agency. City,county,state,federal whatever. Why are you doing 90 to keep up. Is your car certified to pace a car . Yeah that's what I thought. Hey mind your own business and go home. Well police ourselves and you police yourself. Good day

This topic is important because it sets a bad example to motorists/civilians. I have been a Deputy for 24 years now. If you drive like an idiot, marked or un-marked you need to STOP. At the very least, the driver, regardless of agency is an idiot. You can't FART in a cruiser without drawing attention.

Even if this unit was X51 to a call, they were in violation as 2nd floor lady brought up. Maybe some of you forgot about what happened to S.B. when she wrecked her Tahoe. Personally, I think she got screwed over for several reasons. In the aftermath, she lost her position in Traffic and injured herself to which she still suffers to this day.

Is driving fast for no apparent reason worth injury or death to yourself or another? Is it worth discipline or possibly your career? I have seen more LEO's get hurt or lose their job to just this thing. Driving like a Douche' Bag. I think the only exception is going to a X24 call.

Doesn't it piss you off when you get passed by some Joker right in front of you? How do you think the public thinks about it when we do it. Many civilians are not as dumb as we like to think.

I was X51 to X94 another unit running X18 N/B on Beneva Rd., from Clark Rd. Just before I came up on Proctor, I was advised to X66, as several other unit's went X97. I shut down, and had to piss so I turned on Proctor to hit the 711. When I finished, I was getting a Big Gulp when a man said to me, "I hope that Coke was important enough to speed like you were." I kept my cool and explained to him what I just typed above. I figured it was better than him calling in a complaint and then have to explain it to T.L.

Just use your head people. In all due respect, we get enough grief and complaints as it is.
    If you don't agree, that's your right.

But keep in mind, we are not above the law. It's very hypocritical as well when you bang out a UTC for the same thing.

Arrow Re: Blue unmarked Chevy Impala

Quote Originally Posted by OFFENDED
    Many civilians are not as dumb as we like to think.
    And many deputies are not as dumb as Knight and his inner circle hatchet men like to think.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast