Loose Cannon E.S. finally let go?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Loose Cannon E.S. finally let go??

This whole thread is a slam on a good officer!! This is no where near as bad as some of the other stuff on this site or Leoaffairs for that matter. Did a certain K9 officer's feelings get hurt? Thats the only stuff that was deleted!

Quote Originally Posted by getreal
    E.S. is only one of a few cops cop in this pathetic agency. Liability is what this place needs, stop walking on egg shells and do the job. We are a joke around the State, because we write people for over the bag limit of clown fish and we have supervisors stealing plants.
    Did you say stealing plants? He was merely caring for them. They looked dry and lonely. What a cover-up that was.

Quote Originally Posted by SR-GFC
    E.S. is only one of a few cops cop in this pathetic agency. Liability is what this place needs, stop walking on egg shells and do the job. We are a joke around the State, because we write people for over the bag limit of clown fish and we have supervisors stealing plants.
    Did you say stealing plants? He was merely caring for them. They looked dry and lonely. What a cover-up that was.
    What's this GFC, nothing like that exists in Florida? :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest666
    Quote Originally Posted by SR-GFC
    What's this GFC, nothing like that exists in Florida? :devil:
    BACK TO THE TOPIC OF THIS POST PLEASE. WHO IS E. S.?? The only one I can think of is a tall boy from the Keys who should/could have been fired years ago. I know it is not him.

Post Re: Loose Cannon E.S. finally let go??

The rumors are false and E. S. is back at work. I guess FWC likes to give out four month vacations. Sign me up :evil:

Help a north FL brother out. Is ES first name Eric?

Yes out of Broward County

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1967135
    So word is traveling around the state that E.S. from SR-A finally got canned? ? :lol: He's always been a loose cannon and a major liability to the agency with all his vices. The reasons behind his release have been kept rather hush hush but one can just imagine it was either [CONTENT DELETED FOR VIOLATION OF TERMS OF USE - MOD 11] related. Took longer than I thought for it to happen but I'm glad it finally did before he had a chance to hurt another officer
    Slanderous and false needs to be removed immediately

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1981418
    Yes out of Broward County
    Slander needs to be removed

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1968924
    Damn.... if this is true I've just gotten a fresh breath of confidence in our local supervisors for finally having the balls to do something about that lunatic! Good riddance buddy!
    Slanderous

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast