Loose Cannon E.S. finally let go??
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Loose Cannon E.S. finally let go??

So word is traveling around the state that E.S. from SR-A finally got canned? ? :lol: He's always been a loose cannon and a major liability to the agency with all his vices. The reasons behind his release have been kept rather hush hush but one can just imagine it was either [CONTENT DELETED FOR VIOLATION OF TERMS OF USE - MOD 11] related. Took longer than I thought for it to happen but I'm glad it finally did before he had a chance to hurt another officer

Re: Loose Cannon E.S. finally let go??

Did he get fired or what? Tell the scoop!

Yea....... anybody got anything on this? ?

Damn.... if this is true I've just gotten a fresh breath of confidence in our local supervisors for finally having the balls to do something about that lunatic! Good riddance buddy!

I'll have to ask around. He was always really cool with me but then again I never worked with him.

E.S. is only one of a few cops cop in this pathetic agency. Liability is what this place needs, stop walking on egg shells and do the job. We are a joke around the State, because we write people for over the bag limit of clown fish and we have supervisors stealing plants.

Hello FWC. It's always reassuring to know I work with so many professionals. It's been approximately 3 years since I've been on this site. It's was just brought to my attention that I was subliminally mentioned In a post. LMAO....
    Well.... after my first two skidish dogs were replaced by the training staff,my current dog and I have been great, and we graduated as scheduled. Thanks for your support and concern. As for the young lady who was wrapped in the blanket, that's what we do when responding to someone who is cold and in distress. Oh and remember when you responded as my backup to assist with the lady that jumped in the canal? Yeah...the medics said the drugs she was on induced hallucination. That's why she tried to run away and swam across the narrow canal. Remember when we walk around it and helped her out? Anyway, stay safe and be careful out there. There are some shady characters out there!

P.S. What's up Gronski. Hope all is good brother! There are some clowns on here, aren't there! Lol. I'll give you a call later.

I just don't see why a person pretending to be someone(the creator of this post) decides to right this in the first place. To me, it seems like a little school girl wanting to giggle after each individual post. You know what that tells me??? YOU got no life. But its cool if that's what you like. Whether you like someone or not is your business. And since we are all "professionals", I would think that you would spend more time with family and friends rather than getting on a forum to start some bulls**t. So to whom this may concern, go live your life! IT IS NOT THAT SERIOUS!!! and if checking this forum like it's your emails, facebook, etc. is your life....KILL YOURSELF!!! because that's sad... ops:

Sysop

Mod 11 just cleaned up some content on the forum and I wanted to remind everyone that the purpose of this site is not to bash each other. Even if the content is true, this is NOT a slam site. If someone loses their job, please don't come on here accusing them of being fired for drinking...if you have a problem with a K-9 officer don't come on here and slam him...everyone would be better served if you concentrated on issues involving better pay and benefits for our profession. For those of you who post within our Terms of Use, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Sysop
    Mod 11 just cleaned up some content on the forum and I wanted to remind everyone that the purpose of this site is not to bash each other. Even if the content is true, this is NOT a slam site. If someone loses their job, please don't come on here accusing them of being fired for drinking...if you have a problem with a K-9 officer don't come on here and slam him...everyone would be better served if you concentrated on issues involving better pay and benefits for our profession. For those of you who post within our Terms of Use, thank you!

Looks like the little boys got spanked!!!!! :snicker:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast