Brian Davis Memorial Golf Tournament

Brian Davis Memorial Golf Tournament

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen,
    I hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to take this opportunity to let everyone know about this years golf tournament. This years tournament will be held at Serenoa Golf Club. As usual, we look for this to be a family event for all to enjoy themselves and celebrate the life of Brian.

If you would like to sponsor a hole or make donations, please do so and let me know what you would like to do. Please email spd@briandavismemorial.com and I can always be reached by phone call or text.

The Brian Davis Memorial Fund is a 501 (c) 3 and therefor is tax exempt. We are a non-profit organization, and all money raised through tournaments and donations are used to sponsor a recruit through the Sarasota County Criminal Justice Academy.

Please use the Pay Pal account set up on the website, this is part of the registration. It is not necessary for one person to pay for the entire foursome, however, each person playing in the foursome needs to email me and let me know of the names of their team members. This is important because if all the team names are not included, your foursome will not be complete and any additional golfers will be placed in vacancies.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to me. Also, visit http://www.briandavismemorial.com to leave a comment in Brian's memory, as well as registering for the tournament.

We look forward to seeing you all in August. Remember to use the website pay pal account for tournament registration, and then send an email with the names of your foursome.

Thank you,
    Jason Frank

Re: Brian Davis Memorial Golf Tournament

Jason--

You're a good guy but why are you driving this for a guy who whacked himself in uniform, discracing your department and cops in general? Call me crazy but I'm not supporting this event. If it benefits the family he left behind, then call it that and you might get more support.

Re: Brian Davis Memorial Golf Tournament

Support a suicidal cop that offed himself on a golf course???? LOL ..... At least find another approach at it ..... he was an arrogant ********** anyways.... DO a carwash or something and donate to his kids....