Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: main jail G.E.D

Re: main jail G.E.D

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest 86
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by "samich man":28v9n96j
    Gets my samich dammit! :lol:
    Screw the smaich, get my f-ckn property done, jailer/inmate 'technicians'. Have you seen the lack of speed in which these whales pick thru property? PC is done and done, and these wastes of a salary are either smackin their gums, talkin on the phone or shakin it for certain jailers. Sorry we make 4 times your salary, but there is a reason for that. yup, 4 keys there. you counted them twice. used a calculator once, and asked an inmate for a ride home at 7! couldn't even be trusted with money, so we have atm's to do YOUR job for YOU.
    you get what you pay for! Welcome to Burger King!!!
    SPEAKING OF.................

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET RID OF THE MILITANT-PANTHER-TYPE AT POMPANO WHO BELIEVES HE IS A TRAUMA SURGEON FROM MASH, AS HE SPENDS HIS TIME EITHER

A: DIAGNOSING CHILDHOOD HEADACHES AND HANGNAILS IN ORDER TO CREATE A MEDICAL CLEARANCE
    B: SEEMS TO ATTEMPT HIS BEST AT HONING HIS 'GAME' WITH SEMI LUKE-WARM LADIES FOR DUI
    C: INVENT OR REINVENT MODERN SCIENCE AND DOCTORY BY ACTING LIKE A COUNSELOR TO THESE NITWITS WE BRING IN, INSTEAD OF DOING HIS JOB, WHICH IS TO ACT PROFESSIONAL, ACT LIKE THE NURSE YOU ARE, NOT THE EGO-ATTENTION-GRABBING NARCISSIST YOU THINK YOU ARE
    D: AND YES WE ALL KNOW YOUR GAME OF HELPING THE POOR DEPUTIES KEEP A QUIET CALM ATMOSPHERE, SO THE COLLUSION OF YOU 3 IN DECIDING WHO GETS MEDICALLY CLEARED JUST TO KEEP AN EMPTY HOUSE, AND THUS NO WORK, IS QUITE EVIDENT.

FIGHT THE POWER ON YOUR OWN TIME WHEN IT DOESN'T AFFECT GUYS AND GALS ON THE JOB.[/quote:28v9n96j]
    I have been hearing this from DEPS for months- Too much , gamer needs a complaint made, he's NOT LEO and he is causing more BS , as if the arrest process is not already a major pain in the ASS! OPPS sorry Poole and BENJI.....pain in the .............well just take it like a man......every night......all week.......GET married in jail and you only have one pain in the .................. :roll: :roll: :roll:

[quote=Guest 86]
    Quote Originally Posted by "samich man":pkferodr
    Screw the smaich, get my f-ckn property done, jailer/inmate 'technicians'. Have you seen the lack of speed in which these whales pick thru property? PC is done and done, and these wastes of a salary are either smackin their gums, talkin on the phone or shakin it for certain jailers. Sorry we make 4 times your salary, but there is a reason for that. yup, 4 keys there. you counted them twice. used a calculator once, and asked an inmate for a ride home at 7! couldn't even be trusted with money, so we have atm's to do YOUR job for YOU.
    you get what you pay for! Welcome to Burger King!!![/quotekferodr]
    No, you get what they choose to hire.

Man, things really spun off track from the original poster/Jailer complaining of inmates taking GED classes in jail. Lets keep it real. Things are really stressful in the jail when a Jailer be worried about some inmate taking a class perhaps learning how to read and write? :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by samich man

Learn how to do a effing pat you effing loser!!! :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by off track
    Man, things really spun off track from the original poster/Jailer complaining of inmates taking GED classes in jail. Lets keep it real. Things are really stressful in the jail when a Jailer be worried about some inmate taking a class perhaps learning how to read and write? :lol:
    "When a Jailer be worried", are you kidding me you loser? I would love to see your report writing. Maybe you need to get a GED yourself.

I thinks the stress be coming from having to walks the inmate to the GED class and back aftawards? That be a lots of stress going on.

Quote Originally Posted by I belieed So
    I thinks the stress be coming from having to walks the inmate to the GED class and back aftawards? That be a lots of stress going on.

As stressful as you begging the cat to come down off the tree. :devil:

for cops only...go post on jaileraffairs.

for cops only...go post on jaileraffairs.
    Make me!!! :devil:

Why are u accusing the poor road deputy of not pat searching the arrestee. I know for a fact that many Mexicans were pat searched in oakland park. Both hands were on the buttocks as the poor road deputy sucked the milk from him.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast