Gee Sighting
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gee Sighting

Gee Sighting

News Flash - Sheriff Gee surfaces to Fly Russell Roads around the county in SO3 for sight seeing trip and Photo Op. Guess that was more important than any of the serious crimes that have been on the tube over the last month or so. If only the public knew how Gee happen to get his fixed and rotor wing certifications for free on the backs of the taxpayers of Hillsborough County. Guess they do now, damn and he is running again. Over and Out.

Re: Gee Sighting

I hope the Sheriff didnt have to face plant Rhoads, like his last encounter with us. :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Ole & out
    News Flash - Sheriff Gee surfaces to Fly Russell Roads around the county in SO3 for sight seeing trip and Photo Op. Guess that was more important than any of the serious crimes that have been on the tube over the last month or so. If only the public knew how Gee happen to get his fixed and rotor wing certifications for free on the backs of the taxpayers of Hillsborough County. Guess they do now, damn and he is running again. Over and Out.
    It can easily cost in excess of $50,000 to become fully certified and obtain your pilots license to operate both fixed wing and helo's. I guess his approx $200,000 year salary isn't enough to obtain it on his own, he had to use the taxpayers money and use his position to once again corrupt the system like only Gee can. This office has become nothing but Gee's personal play toy. Nothing like putting your mid-life crisis need for fancy toys on the backs of the County's taxpayers. I saw where TPD was recently in the local news for their questionable use of a SUV that was purchased for dignitary protection, for which all was justified after the investigation. All the while they must give HCSO a free pass, as the amount of expensive fancy toys that HCSO has bought, that mainly sit and gather dust are overwhelming. WTF over?

Aren't there other pilots at aviation that were trained within the agency ? Why do you keep bringing that up ? It's not like he is using that license to make money in his off time in fact he uses it to actually do police work. I for one have never seen him flying people around for hire, have you ? The fact of the matter is you are a hater and have brought this up numerous times on this website hoping the media would bite. Please stop as this is a non story and nobody really cares. :lol:

LMAO! Your an idiot Gee. It's a huge story, as some of us know all the details and taxpayer dollars spents for your personal agenda and need to feed your huge power ego. I'm sure some would just love us to go away reference this matter, but thats OT GOING TO HAPPEN until you are held accountable for what you did behind so many peoples backs. The "Whistle Blower Program" and persistent calls to the right people in the Federal, State, local & news outlets have and are in the process of being made. When this story breaks, all the idiot naysayers on here will be eating Crow!

I like it I can see you are very angry by the way you type and by the way you didn't answer my question. Keep the accusations coming and please enjoy how they go away while you sit and get more mad and more mad. Hahahahaha what a dork hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Aren't there other pilots at aviation that were trained within the agency ? Why do you keep bringing that up ? It's not like he is using that license to make money in his off time in fact he uses it to actually do police work. I for one have never seen him flying people around for hire, have you ? The fact of the matter is you are a hater and have brought this up numerous times on this website hoping the media would bite. Please stop as this is a non story and nobody really cares. :lol:
    To answer your question, yes many others get their license while being trained at HCSO.

As for Sheriff Gee, He never used HCSO equipment for his training. The helicopter was donated by an outside company and only used the landing site that HCSO uses.

From my understanding the Sheriff used his vacation time while being trained.

Vacation time....He's been on a permanent vacation since he was first elected. As far as doing "POLICE WORK" in the helicopter, I don't here of 10-12 calls holding for aviation, but I sure as hell here that for patrol. How about this idea; If he wants to do police work, how 'bout he and the other egotistical maniacs downtown get off there asses and come out and work the streets. If they had to do that, you can bet your sweet @$$ a lot of the "great ideas" they have come up with would be $h!t canned.

The problem with the above idea is, they wouldn't know what to do on the street, therefore instead of figuring it out, they hide in the fortress called the SOC and figure out what else they screw up.

How anyone could support Gee as Sheriff, based upon the way he treats his people and refuses to take the time to even get out in the field and meet his troops, is totally beyond me. Seriously you all, I'm sure he takes care of his select group of people and those who contribute big money in the community to his campaigns etc, but overall he treats the vast majority of his own troops like third class citizens. I have personally worked at other law enforcement agencies and I can tell you that I saw what a tremendous difference there is when a leader takes the time to sincerely look after his people. What a huge difference it made from everything from better morale to much better work ethic. It is so clear that Gee could care less about his people, or he would have corrected the dangerously understaffed patrol unit years ago. Keeping his troops safe should be his highest priority, as it always has been by the greatest leaders throughout history. The man is one of the most self serving leaders I have ever known. There is just no excuse for the current shortage in patrol, just as there is just no excuse for his lack of hands on involvement with his troops throughout the office. How hard is it to take the necessary time to at least attend some district rollcalls, visit detective & specialty units (other then Air Service) and at least "ACT" like you care about your troops every once in a while. To me, Gee has been a terrible leader and gets worse each year. I think that since Gee has been in office for so long (way too long) that most people have either forgotten how a real true hearted & genuinely sincere leader treats and manages their troops, or they have never worked for one. A great leader makes people WANT TO work hard for them and look forward to coming into work each day. How long has it been since most people at this office looked forward to coming into work each day, instead of so many now being unhappy and looking at HCSO as just a "JOB"?

You guys are a joke.........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast