Trevor Lehman gets Job Back
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trevor Lehman gets Job Back

Great News! Officer Trevor Lehman has gotten his Job back and will be back to work soon. Congratulations Trevor Baker loses again.

Re: Trevor Lehman gets Job Back

He is very happy! glad to see Baker lose again and again and again.

News interview at a bar. Real professional

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    News interview at a bar. Real professional
    Hey dumbass, the interview was at his father's house. I know it looked like a bar to you, the swimming pool behind the lanai, a tv hanging on the wall behind him. That's how the other 1/2 lives. I know you've never seen that before over off of Marsh Avenue.

My question is this. How much money has this excessive firing cost the taxpayers of Fort Myers in arbitration fees? Three terminations within three or four years, and three were awarded their jobs back by the arbitrator? Does this raise anyone's eyebrows besides mine???

Congrats Lehman, I knew you would overcome this bs.

Fellow LCSO brother

The city does not care about you guys! wake up fools

Unregistered
    And he just resigned for doing something childish

Unregistered
    Whether you liked him or not, sucks to see Fmpd in the new again for bad reasons. Wish him we'll in whatever like of work since he has a new born to take care of. TL always had your back on calls, that's what I'll remember about him. Not one of this koolaide queers that just want to be promoted!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whether you liked him or not, sucks to see Fmpd in the new again for bad reasons. Wish him we'll in whatever like of work since he has a new born to take care of. TL always had your back on calls, that's what I'll remember about him. Not one of this koolaide queers that just want to be promoted!
    I agree he is always had my back. Good luck Kid now we need Baker the heck out of here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast