Lets limit the union comments to this thread only - Page 3
Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Re: Lets limit the union comments to this thread only

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyWinkles
    Hello everyone, this is Bobby Winkles and I clean dirty **** scott's shitter everyday. I am not a union member but I gots a $1400 pay raise in 2013 just like everyone else. I clean shitters for a living and do so with pride. Its good to see I get treated with the same respect you good people at DOC do. Same respect, same pay raise. Except, I got my pay raise without having a great union like the Teamsters. :snicker: Unfortunately, I didn't get a pay raise this year just like you good people at DOC. See, we all get treated the same by dirty **** scott. Well, got to go, I just heard a toilet flush, I just hope that's not my DROP money! :snicker:
    :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyWinkles
    Hello everyone, this is Bobby Winkles and I clean dirty **** scott's shitter everyday. I am not a union member but I gots a $1400 pay raise in 2013 just like everyone else. I clean shitters for a living and do so with pride. Its good to see I get treated with the same respect you good people at DOC do. Same respect, same pay raise. Except, I got my pay raise without having a great union like the Teamsters. :snicker: Unfortunately, I didn't get a pay raise this year just like you good people at DOC. See, we all get treated the same by dirty **** scott. Well, got to go, I just heard a toilet flush, I just hope that's not my DROP money! :snicker:
    :snicker:
    Well Mr. Winkle , I am sorry to say there are people who work in circuit six who thinks thier shit does not stink. And they are better than you. Heck, they wonder why you are even alive. Since you are not them, your whole igsistence is meanless. These people in circuit six were the PBA leaders before they were booted out. So, let me be the first to apology for thier rude behavior. Now we all know why over 4000 voted them out.

So why isn't people talking about the other bad issues we had with PBA? Like the fact we only saw them at the prison when they wanted money. And the Reps would not do thier jobs. And finally, when a grievance was filed, they didn't do shit. And when you were fighting for your job, the PBA assholes were making back door deals. Screw them, they are not missed on the prison side at all.

I saw PBA do a lot for quite a few people besides getting us extra raises when the budget was good before the economy collapsed. You hear the same thing about the Teamsters and they can't even get us something when we are having budgets like we are now and got us screwed on special comp compared to the PBA represented officers.

Who the hell are you? For years PBA and Crist treated us like shit. And don't give us the shit about the ecomney. I made the same pay for over six years. My PBA rep was no where to be found. I seen many CO's get canned because PBA didn't do the job. What world do you live in. PBA sucked then and they suck now. Thier idea of given you a attorney us some guy ned Hal Johnson. I have seen him in action. And there was nothing to see. No thanks, we will keep the Teamsters for now.

Who the hell are you? For years PBA and Crist treated us like shit. And don't give us the shit about the ecomney. I made the same pay for over six years. My PBA rep was no where to be found. I seen many CO's get canned because PBA didn't do the job. What world do you live in. PBA sucked then and they suck now. Thier idea of given you a attorney us some guy ned Hal Johnson. I have seen him in action. And there was nothing to see. No thanks, we will keep the Teamsters for now.
    Crist ? He vetoed the pay cut and the legislation that first tried to take money from us on the FRS issue and he proposed true raises for us unlike Scott but the legislature left them out. What world do you live in ? Fantasy Land where the teamsters are doing a good job when they get the same as the employees with no union and not extra like the PBA is getting both sessions ? They are a joke plain and simple just like your post above about Crist etc.

These teamster goofs make me laugh !!! 2 years with budget surpluses and they can't get nothing!!!! Lol

Then try to knock the PBA for not getting us anything when we had billion dollar shortages for years.... What a bunch of losers!!! Yes.... Your days as PAID Reps are numbered!!!

Psssst, those goofs booted your ass out.

Not for long!!!!

Not for long!!!!
    We would be worried if there was outr.age at our prison. But, I hate to tell you, the outrage is only in your little demented mind.

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast