Lets limit the union comments to this thread only
Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast

Lets limit the union comments to this thread only

Look. I hate both unions. They have both take our money and we get nothing in return. But can we just use this one thread for union comments. And leave the rest of the board for real problems we have.

Re: Lets limit the union comments to this thread only

Please

Again Please

I wouldn't mind having a union thread sticky or something like that. I see that one individual was posting about other agency union stuff again without keeping it in the Broward thread as the moderator said to do after he created a ton of threads just to push other ones down. Hopefully that can be dealt with also again with both of his IPs.

Quote Originally Posted by nomoreunioncrap
    Look. I hate both unions. They have both take our money and we get nothing in return. But can we just use this one thread for union comments. And leave the rest of the board for real problems we have.
    So the extra raises in past good budgets was nothing in return or the 10% extra PBA has got these past 2 sessions (about 4K to me if we had got them) is nothing in return ?

I think the poster was saying if you are going to hold the Teamster accountable for the last two sessions. Then we need to hold PBA accountable for the six years without a raise. So if the Teamsters lost us 10 percent. The PBA cost us 30 percent.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I think the poster was saying if you are going to hold the Teamster accountable for the last two sessions. Then we need to hold PBA accountable for the six years without a raise. So if the Teamsters lost us 10 percent. The PBA cost us 30 percent.
    Totally different. No one was getting anything basically due to the terrible budgets. The PBA has gotten extra when the budgets are good in the past and now these past 2 sessions when they are good and the Teamsters have not shown an ability to do it whatsoever.

Also, as a co, i received a extra $1400 last year. So, we did not lose 10 percent. Lets not lie about the past.

Also, as a co, i received a extra $1400 last year. So, we did not lose 10 percent. Lets not lie about the past.
    We did lose out on 10% that the PBA got extra for their people. We only got what every other state employee got last year and this year we got zero like other state employees except the officers under the PBA. Reality sucks doesn't it and the reality is the Teamsters have got us nothing extra in the past 2 sessions where there was billions extra in the budget unlike the ones before after the economy collapsed. How about that for results.

Totally different. No one was getting anything basically due to the terrible budgets. The PBA has gotten extra when the budgets are good in the past and now these past 2 sessions when they are good and the Teamsters have not shown an ability to do it whatsoever.
    No, if you research those six years you would see other agencies received a raise in those years. You are making excuses to justify your point.

Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast