Adult and child sexual misconduct

Post Adult and child sexual misconduct

I have a question regarding the subject a 15 now 16 year old friend who had ended up having relations with a 21 year old individual last year in the month of April and I was wondering what could be done about this? Her friend was there and scared of the situation bad enough to cantact me the following day he spent his time at the skate away talking to adolescents and found his way to her house that night. I don't want this guy doing what he did with anymore children far under the age of legal consent again.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1964036
    I have a question regarding the subject a 15 now 16 year old friend who had ended up having relations with a 21 year old individual last year in the month of April and I was wondering what could be done about this? Her friend was there and scared of the situation bad enough to cantact me the following day he spent his time at the skate away talking to adolescents and found his way to her house that night. I don't want this guy doing what he did with anymore children far under the age of legal consent again.
    Is our "friend" the "subject"? And are you implying the 15/16 year age with the word "now" and why would you do that? Was she scared (or you) scared before or after? You realize your post is far more damaging and damning for your friend than helpful if your friend really was hurt no? No one just "ends up having relations" that's consensual. But if your friend was raped, and you said that, different.