Shannon Snyder runs for county commission
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Shannon Snyder runs for county commission

Shannon Snyder, retired SSO

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Van Berkel
    Sarasota Mayor Shannon Snyder will run for an open seat on the county commission in the November election.

Snyder said, “I'm going to be up against the overall political machine. I'm too big to fit in anybody's pocket.” He is known as an outspoken voice in Sarasota politics, often decrying what he views as corruption or overspending.

Speaking in third person, Snyder said, “The mayor will stand up and say it the way it is. He certainly doesn't sugar-coat it.”
    http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20 ... ssion-seat

Re: Shannon Snyder runs for county commission

I guess he's pissed off all of SPD so now he wants to be a county commissioner since he's already kissing Mr. Knight's a** like a true politician. I guess he will screw with the SSO like he did with SPD and as far as his allegiance to us, HAAAAAA yeah right. How can you tell a politician is lying?.....

Who is the Sarasota GOP informally supporting financially? Eric Robinson will give the informal/secret "go ahead" for big Republican players to begin making corporate donations to the "chosen one." Which candidate is the "chosen one"? Whoever gets the secret Sarasota GOP endorsement WINS (usually) because they get the corporate contributions. The city only allows one donation per person, but the county allows unlimited corporate donations (one per corporation). Mr. Knight got elected to sheriff because he was the "chosen one" who got all the corporate donations. It will be interesting to see who wins the county commissioner race.

Post Re: Shannon Snyder runs for county commission

Shannon wont take and bullshit and will clean out at all levels what needs to "GO". Probably best thing that ever happened. He is the ONLY one that has balls to say it how it is to the paper, the people and stand behind what he says. Good job Shannon.

Quote Originally Posted by Time for change
    Shannon wont take and bullshit and will clean out at all levels what needs to "GO". Probably best thing that ever happened. He is the ONLY one that has balls to say it how it is to the paper, the people and stand behind what he says. Good job Shannon.
    Who is Eric Robinson supporting?

Robinson and the entire Republican party will be backing Homer Simpson.

See the resemblance?

OMG...... I would have never guessed it.......Knight is backing his opponent ! I figured Knight would back Shrek !

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article...01/0/FRONTPAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    OMG...... I would have never guessed it.......Knight is backing his opponent ! I figured Knight would back Shrek !

It looks like the Caroguily (sp?) guy has the GOP endorsement, along with Knight's endorsement. All the GOP corporate donations are now being funneled into Caroguilo's account and he already has over 29k and the race is just starting. Shannon will have to run a grass roots campaign to beat Caroguillo's corporate/GOP financed campaign. It's gonna take a lot of handshakes, smiles and baby kissing to beat the GOP machine. I initally was not sure who to support, but if Knight is supporting Caroguillo, then I'll support Shannon by default.

Quote Originally Posted by SSO

It looks like the Caroguily (sp?) guy has the GOP endorsement, along with Knight's endorsement. All the GOP corporate donations are now being funneled into Caroguilo's account and he already has over 29k and the race is just starting. Shannon will have to run a grass roots campaign to beat Caroguillo's corporate/GOP financed campaign. It's gonna take a lot of handshakes, smiles and baby kissing to beat the GOP machine. I initally was not sure who to support, but if Knight is supporting Caroguillo, then I'll support Shannon by default.
    You're an idiot!!!

You're an idiot!!!
    Who are you calling an idiot?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast