WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THE MANATEE COUNTY INTERNET SEX STINGS? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THE MANATEE COUNTY INTERNET SEX STI

SSO,

Do you have the facts???? If so, please publish them and we can compare to see who is right.

You seem to know a lot because you were probably involved in the ICAC Task Force Sting/s.

Put your money where your mouth is and show us what you have and I and other will let you know if you are right. There are databases that folks are using to track the information so it would be great to see if you are on target or way off.

:devil: :devil:

Re: WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THE MANATEE COUNTY INTERNET SEX STI

Quote Originally Posted by HonestJohn
    SSO,

Do you have the facts???? If so, please publish them and we can compare to see who is right.

You seem to know a lot because you were probably involved in the ICAC Task Force Sting/s.

Put your money where your mouth is and show us what you have and I and other will let you know if you are right. There are databases that folks are using to track the information so it would be great to see if you are on target or way off.

:devil: :devil:

TROLL

Unregistered

Question Ruled Entrapped, but charged AGAIN!?

I was arrested in 2013 in an Internet Sex Sting called Cardea. I was charged with Traveling to meet a Minor, and Soliciting a Minor. The charges were ultimately dismissed due to Entrapment. The judge's approval of the Motion to Dismiss states that I was Entrapped by the police, that I was not involved in any illegal activity, and that the officer created the crime. The motion also shows that the investigation into myself was unauthorized.

In 2015 I was randomly arrested and charged with Attempted Lewd & Lascivious Battery on the same fake minor, in the same Criminal Episode from the original case which was already proved to be Entrapment as a matter of law. The State is on record saying there is no new evidence, every detail to the case is the same, except for the charge.

I filed a Writ of Prohibition with the 5th DCA, based on Res Judicata, but the motion was denied Per Curium.

I am an American citizen who is legally disabled, I am deaf. I do not understand how this is possible, that I am being charged for the same Criminal Episode yet again, and it not be a form of Double Jeopardy. I especially do not understand how I can be charged again for the same Criminal Episode, when it has already been proven that the police officer created the crime via Entrapment as a matter of law.

It is my understanding that no one has ever been charged again after a case was proved to be Entrapment. Or at the very least, not in an Internet Sex Sting case that I can find.

Here is a copy of the judge approving my Motion To Dismiss: http://bit.ly/1PbZ8im

Here is a copy of the Writ of Prohibition to the 5th DCA: http://bit.ly/2ndWritofProhib

The next step is obviously to file another Motion to Dismiss based on Entrapment, but I am being told that the courts and judge are doing anything possible to get me in front of a jury for this fake crime I was already tried for, which was proven Entrapment, and created by the police.

Is this really legal? Isn't entrapment a violation of my Constitutional Rights? Isn't this a violation of Due Process? Do people really go to prison for being Entrapped? I'm scared to death!

I am seeking any an all available avenues of advice, as I am looking for legal representation, including Civil. If you yourself, or someone you know can help, please contact me.

Thank you,

David Miller
    DigitalDefenseCase@gmail.com

hope this helps
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was arrested in 2013 in an Internet Sex Sting called Cardea. I was charged with Traveling to meet a Minor, and Soliciting a Minor. In 2015 I was randomly arrested and charged with Attempted Lewd & Lascivious Battery I am an American citizen who is legally disabled, I am deaf.
    I am seeking any an all available avenues of advice

David Miller
    Hi David.
    http://www.iheartmyteacher.org/index...ex-sting.1377/

>>Deaf people are twice as likely to have mental health problems.
    >>In a prison population, the rate of sexual offending by deaf offenders is 4 times the rate of sexual offending by hearing offenders.

time's running out
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was arrested...I was Entrapped by the police...I am looking for legal representation
    You're a frequent flier in the criminal justice system and you already have a defense attorney. Quit sniveling. It's time to hang with guys your own age, just don't drop the soap in the big house.

David Miller dob 10/1979
    http://www.seminoleclerk.org/CriminalDocket/
    Seminole County Criminal Court database

2006 Case #592006MM000799A
    Unlawful speed
    Possession less than 20 g cannabis
    Use/Possesion drug parphernalia
    Pre-trial diversion

2011 Case #592011MM004658A
    Expired DL more than 6 months
    Pleaded guilty

2013 Case #592013CF000153A
    Possession of not more than 20 g of cannabis, F.S.S. 893.13(6)(B)
    Unlawful travel to meet a minor, F.S.S. 847.0135(4)(A)
    Computer solicitation of child, F.S.S. 847.0135(3)(A)
    Court took no action, removed from docket.

2015 Case #592014CF003826A
    Attempted lewd or lascivious battery, F.S.S. 800.04(4)(A) and F.S.S. 777.04(4)(D)
    The next pre-trial proceeding is 1/17/2016 at 9:00 a.m.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by time's running out View Post
    You're a frequent flier in the criminal justice system and you already have a defense attorney. Quit sniveling. It's time to hang with guys your own age, just don't drop the soap in the big house.

David Miller dob 10/1979
    http://www.seminoleclerk.org/CriminalDocket/
    Seminole County Criminal Court database

2006 Case #592006MM000799A
    Unlawful speed
    Possession less than 20 g cannabis
    Use/Possesion drug parphernalia
    Pre-trial diversion

2011 Case #592011MM004658A
    Expired DL more than 6 months
    Pleaded guilty

2013 Case #592013CF000153A
    Possession of not more than 20 g of cannabis, F.S.S. 893.13(6)(B)
    Unlawful travel to meet a minor, F.S.S. 847.0135(4)(A)
    Computer solicitation of child, F.S.S. 847.0135(3)(A)
    Court took no action, removed from docket.

2015 Case #592014CF003826A
    Attempted lewd or lascivious battery, F.S.S. 800.04(4)(A) and F.S.S. 777.04(4)(D)
    The next pre-trial proceeding is 1/17/2016 at 9:00 a.m.
    Sorry if you're unable to see the point. These are all from the same date, time and alleged incident that was called Entrapment. Quit buying into the hype and trolling.

Unregistered

Exclamation

With a record like that, he seems pretty dangerous. If you look it up online, there's now a warrant out for him and he must be running from the law.

Name: MILLER, DAVID MATTHEW
    Nicknames:
    Aliases:
    Offense: Contempt Of Court
    Reporting Agency: SEMINOLE CO SO
    Agency Case #: 143826CFA
    Date of Warrant: 12/20/2016
    Warrant #: 143826CFA
    Date of Birth: 10/10/1979
    Race: WHITE
    Sex: MALE
    Height: 6' 01"