Sgt Terry Goswick - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Sgt Terry Goswick

Gosswick ........ I have NO respect for that guy. He is a joke here in Tampa. He is constantly the butt of many jokes

Re: Sgt Terry Goswick

Quote Originally Posted by jonnj
    Gosswick ........ I have NO respect for that guy. He is a joke here in Tampa. He is constantly the butt of many jokes
    :cop: I have to agree with jonnj! 100%

Unregistered
    Gone but not forgotten, this is a story about Jonnie Rotten. There is more to the picture than meets the eye.

Trooper Goswick resigned! Karma is a *****. After months of double dipping working for FHP DUI squad at night and Pasco Ems Administration during the day, "Internship"? The Rooster came home to Roost.

After multiple B.S. investigations brought against innocent hardworking people, He destroyed the Troop C DUI squads reputation he moved on.

Goswick is telling all the dirty secrets of the Troop C Command staff now, pretty scary what he knows about past Captains, soon to retire Captain and a few Lieutenants little secrets. I guess making up B.S. investigations is a way to keep the highest quality people down.

Good luck to Goswick and good luck to the Pasco County ems administration, watch your six.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gone but not forgotten, this is a story about Jonnie Rotten. There is more to the picture than meets the eye.

Trooper Goswick resigned! Karma is a *****. After months of double dipping working for FHP DUI squad at night and Pasco Ems Administration during the day, "Internship"? The Rooster came home to Roost.

After multiple B.S. investigations brought against innocent hardworking people, He destroyed the Troop C DUI squads reputation he moved on.

Goswick is telling all the dirty secrets of the Troop C Command staff now, pretty scary what he knows about past Captains, soon to retire Captain and a few Lieutenants little secrets. I guess making up B.S. investigations is a way to keep the highest quality people down.

Good luck to Goswick and good luck to the Pasco County ems administration, watch your six.
    No? Really?

Unregistered

Yes! He is gone.

Unregistered

Sadly ....

He is now Destroying Pasco 911 with his "I'm here for you" smoke show.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Would the person who wrote this about t goswick PLEASE email me I agree with you 100% and you should know why ! When its in black and white its hard to take it back. I would like to share it with you

Unregistered
    This guy is gone from FHP but still causing problems?

He may be gone from FHP , however he left one report last year that may cost him or the fhp alot of $ . He must be used to dealing with pushovers who dont have enough backbone to go after him for saying anything to make a case stick . If the legal system does not get him Karma will . It always does sooner or later

I have alot of respect for the troopers of the FHP. What I dont have respect for is a trooper who thinks they can write a report with total slander in it that was quickly proved to be false. The FHP did nothing to remove the report from public records ? Is someone asleep at the wheel at FHP or does someone at FHP think their words are above the law? Is it any wonder Florida has thousands of lawyers in the state ?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast