Sgt Terry Goswick
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sgt Terry Goswick

What an example of what we don't need on FHP. That guy is constantly throwing people under the bus. It is too bad that he doesn't realize he is not liked by those of us in Troop C. I have seen him walk by in the hall with his big giraffe neck thinking he was so cool and about five of us all laughing at him. Nobody does it better when it comes to bettering themselves at others expense. SMH.....what a douche

Re: Sgt Terry Goswick

You mad brah?

I could not agree more. That guy is a danger to this agency the employees of this agency and himself. The administration lets him get away with all types of uncontrollable situations. But the reality of the matter is they all know that he is out of control. Before long it will all catch up to him I feel sorry for those that he has influenced and those who he supervises.

I have never seen anyone go out of his way, make up bullshit lying crap to try to make himself look good.

He also is on the phone with the Major daily, I would love to view his cell phone records . We can only hope that he see the light. Usually people like him I have noticed get what is coming to them one way or another. You can only be dirty to all the members around you for so long before he will eventually get a taste of his own medicine.

An Email and and a public records request on him is a must. How he looks at him self in the mirror everyday is beyond me.

When he has a total derailment in his leadership ability or lack of, the first thing he does is look to find members he can throw under the bus. The biggest issues is the department jumps on this crap. Instead of seeing the truth they take his lies as factual. Then our members are forced to waste time and energy to prove his or her innocents.

They wonder why activity is low, why moral is at an all time low and why members are looking for new jobs.

Creating an atmosphere of fear and dis- trust always lowers productivity no one wants to be thrown under the bus every time they do their job.

Hopefully someone close to him can have sit down with him.

Lol...Goswick is such a joke. I laugh at him every time I see him. What a loser.. LOL

I have always got along with him and found him to be a good resource.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You will only reply with an answer like this if you are one of his "boys" that goes drinking and paint balling with him. If your not in that crowd be prepared to be run over by the bus. He really lives in his own fabricated world. But wait, Floridas Finest Right? Don't walk, Run!! Trooper.

You will only reply with an answer like this if you are one of his "boys" that goes drinking and paint balling with him. If your not in that crowd be prepared to be run over by the bus. He really lives in his own fabricated world. But wait, Floridas Finest Right? Don't walk, Run!! Trooper.
    Was I the slightest rude to you in my response? No. And I've never taken part in one of the events you mentioned. I simply stated he has been a good resource.

I have to agree. I have seen Goswick take charge on a lot of scenes and people who got burned would have been burned regardless of the Sergeant (like violating pursuit policies while on multiple cameras). What I am saying is if you get burned by Goswick then you messed up not him. The worst Sergeant in Troop C is probably Glover the brass is having to cover for his mistakes non stop. Goswick is not perfect but I would have no problem working for him.

I woke up today to see this thread and it got me laughing. Gosswick really is horrible. He will throw ANYBODY under the bus if it will help him. What an asskissing joke. I have yet to meet anybody down here who likes him. It is sad when every one of his peers laugh at him

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast