Sgt Terry Goswick - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    I will take your advice from today on and not post anymore comments . Thank you for your advice. I know you mean well . At my age and what I have been through the last 10 years Iam not about to sit back and watch someone almost half my age slander one of my own with reckless words that can affect someone for the rest of their life . Reckless words that have already been documented as total slander.

Silence Doogood

King Goswick

Goswickis now at Pasco 911 running an agency that is perpetually in the news. He is a number crunching fool. He claims that every call is answered in ten seconds or less. What a lie !! Soon Mike Deeson will pounce on him and his lies. Dona Fernandes didn't last very long after she was destroyed by the crash and burn interview. Goswick is another cheap suit and will soon be facing the music if he continues his back biting ways.

Employees of Pasco 911. Run and hide in your fox holes while you can.

Unregistered

Same Tune Different State

Quote Originally Posted by Silence Doogood View Post
    Goswickis now at Pasco 911 running an agency that is perpetually in the news. He is a number crunching fool. He claims that every call is answered in ten seconds or less. What a lie !! Soon Mike Deeson will pounce on him and his lies. Dona Fernandes didn't last very long after she was destroyed by the crash and burn interview. Goswick is another cheap suit and will soon be facing the music if he continues his back biting ways.

Employees of Pasco 911. Run and hide in your fox holes while you can.
    You guys in Florida are now free of Hurricane Terry. He's now up to his same bag of tricks over here in Texas. Making reports and spouting off numbers that are fabricated about his center. Running off good people, making the place a virtual hell.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys in Florida are now free of Hurricane Terry. He's now up to his same bag of tricks over here in Texas. Making reports and spouting off numbers that are fabricated about his center. Running off good people, making the place a virtual hell.
    Damn even stears n texas hate him...

Unregistered
    And now he’s a pole smoker. I bet his deceased wife is rolling over in her grave.

https://www.theknot.com/us/corey-bai...swick-sep-2020

Unregistered
    Regardless of what his sexual orientation is now he has moved on from this agency and this God aweful state, I say good for him and I wish him the best.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And now he’s a pole smoker. I bet his deceased wife is rolling over in her grave.

https://www.theknot.com/us/corey-bai...swick-sep-2020
    Doesn't surprise me. He was always a blue falcon. I guess now he can do that literally.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345