New Chief

Thread: New Chief

New Chief

Your best bet for chief is former NPR Chief M.R. Your worst possible bet is former NPR Ass Chief
    " Dime Bag " DWG.

Re: New Chief

There are a few qualified applicants.The Fed is the front runner.Vast experience and a good fit for the PD.

Looks like the Federal Agent is the best qualified for the chiefs' job.

Who is the Federal Agent?

Unregistered

Our Condolences

From Bay News 9:

Port Richey tabs Tampa PD vet as new chief of police

PORT RICHEY --

Rob Lovering is the new Chief of Police for Port Richey.

Lovering spent 28 years with the Tampa Police Department, including 11 in a command role. He replaces Dave Brown, who retired in May after the city's police union delivered a no-confidence vote against him.

In his last role with the Tampa Police Department, Lovering was the Strategic Investigations (narcotics) bureau commander.

Lovering begins his new Oct. 20.

-----------------------

Your loss is our gain! Thanks for taking RL off our hands.

Don't worry though, you will no longer have to do any police work. Your time will be spent planning for and attending meetings and reviewing crime stats instead of actually conducting any real police work. But at least he'll probably follow the city code instead of giving away police equipment.

Unregistered
    Your loss is our gain? I think you have that backwards genius.....

Sorry, but if you can't figure out that one, I can't put much stock in anything you say. RL beat out 88 other applicants and got the thumbs up from the Interim Chief-who is a great guy.

Give RL a chance...i bet he will do great things for PRPD.