Dress code

Thread: Dress code

Dress code

Is there a dress code for agents? Maybe depending upon what your doing that day?

For example office must have collared shirt, etc

Is it acceptable to do undercover work in shorts and t shirts?

Just curious i saw some photos of agents on the beach in pants and thought if your tryibg to blend in on te beachfront bar in the sand jeans may not be apporpriate

Re: Dress code

Just wear your wifws/girlfriends panties, you'll be fine

The correct answer is you wear the clothes needed to facilitate your assignment. As a general rule for male employees (works for some females as well) you wear khaki pants and a collared shirt. Pretty simple and easy. There are a few that think you can only work u/c dressed like a TV narc or some other such silliness. Most LT's don't really care so long as you produce results. I saw an agent with a ponytail and a really crappy beard that made me laugh out loud. It made me remember the day a bought dope in a bobby bar wearing a suit. The girls new I was a non threat because I didn't look like a cop. I had short hair, nice clothes and a clean shave. I looked like an insurance salesman not a narc from the S.O. Anyway it doesn't matter. If you need to wear a scruffy T and holy jeans to buy dope you are short on skills and the gift of gab.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace Out
    The correct answer is you wear the clothes needed to facilitate your assignment. As a general rule for male employees (works for some females as well) you wear khaki pants and a collared shirt. Pretty simple and easy. There are a few that think you can only work u/c dressed like a TV narc or some other such silliness. Most LT's don't really care so long as you produce results. I saw an agent with a ponytail and a really crappy beard that made me laugh out loud. It made me remember the day a bought dope in a bobby bar wearing a suit. The girls new I was a non threat because I didn't look like a cop. I had short hair, nice clothes and a clean shave. I looked like an insurance salesman not a narc from the S.O. Anyway it doesn't matter. If you need to wear a scruffy T and holy jeans to buy dope you are short on skills and the gift of gab.
    Wow ! I'm really impressed. You're my hero. The two best drugs agents with ABT are long retired. One was tall, skinny and looked like Jesus. The other was short, fat and from Live Oak.

you have to be retarded

Quote Originally Posted by guess
    you have to be retarded
    I've got your "retard" hanging.

Just got an email that says Positive Patty wears panty bloomers. :mrgreen: :snicker:

Unregistered
    I believe that the dress code should be mandatory for agents, as it affects their work and they often have representation responsibilities. However, I wonder why there is a dress code for children at school as well. I read https://phdessay.com/free-essays-on/dress-code/ where all the pros and cons of dress code in school and childhood in general are collected. I want to conclude that it would be better for children to wear what they want. I also want to add that I usually use this service in order to quickly write my assignments in college, such as essays. This service allows me to save time on tedious tasks and dedicate it to more interesting things.