Thanks a lot tpr. Todd Cloud
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thanks a lot tpr. Todd Cloud

Thanks a lot tpr. Cloud for embarrasing us at the funeral today. Did you forget what it was for? Not to talk about pay raises or speed limit signs. Not the time or the place! Pretty embarrasing that the chaplain had to tell you to move on. You sir was a disgrace today and your supervisors should have a word with you. You looked like a clown. RIP Chelsea. Love you and you will never be forgotten!

Re: Thanks a lot tpr. Todd Cloud

Agreed! His rambling and ranting was completely out of line.

I was never so embarrassed to be wearing the same uniform as that rambling, moronic Tod Cloud as I was today. You disgraced all of us on national TV and in front of fellow out of state Troopers. Here's a hint, Mr public speaker: next time don't question the Governor's policies at a funeral. Way to go a$$ clown....

Makes you wonder what are we hiring? Why are some troopers behaving like this? Fhp needs a clean up from top to bottom. Tpr. Cloud is a disgrace and an embarrassment to the uniform. He should be fired immediatelly for the way he conducted himself today. Tpr cloud you should be ashamed of yourself. It's a funeral for a fallen trooper, not an activity for your stupid ass clown to turn this into politics or your stupid onions. What a jerk!

Relax, he is one of us. He is hurting. It is someone he worked with and he is mad that she was taken that way. It will take time and we are here to help him because he is part of our family and hers too. You should know better. Everyone takes the news differently. It may have not been the proper time or place but I felt his heart was in the right place. That what happens. Or just leave him behind instead of helping him. That is not the law enforcement way or trooper way. Let him ramble if it helps him to grieve.

Quote Originally Posted by Grieve
    Relax, he is one of us. He is hurting. It is someone he worked with and he is mad that she was taken that way. It will take time and we are here to help him because he is part of our family and hers too. You should know better. Everyone takes the news differently. It may have not been the proper time or place but I felt his heart was in the right place. That what happens. Or just leave him behind instead of helping him. That is not the law enforcement way or trooper way. Let him ramble if it helps him to grieve.
    I agree with letting him ramble, but not there. Today was about her family. If what you say is correct, someone close to him had to know he was struggling with his pain. The possibility is also there that he knew ahead of time what he was going to do.

Very embarrassed

Todd...... QUIT.

Who is responsible for giving him that forum to just ramble on like that?

I don't work for fhp and that was rough to sit through when he was speaking. Wrong forum for that speech. Sorry for your loss.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast