Biscayne Park - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Biscayne Park

City of Miami

Big joke

Unregistered said:
    01-21-2020 05:27 PM
    Pushing stats
    Same shit old chief arrested was doing. The Captain is pushing for stats. Half or more of the citations written in Biscayne Park now are for bogus highly questionable stop sign violations. She has a group of officers that are trying to score points with her writing bogus stop sign violations, Miguel Cervera, Luis Sanchez and Corporal Jairo Lozano. It's a violation of Florida law to order police officers to write tickets. You can Park in Biscayne Park for an hour and not see a legitimate run stop sign.

Unregistered said:
    01-21-2020 08:29 PM
    Abuse of Power. Captain Sandra Roman has got to go.
    This sow must be fired. This is what happens when a mis-hire has been made. She is condescending and rude to any officers she does not totally control. She does nothing for the integrity of the department and moral of the team. Get rid of this loser. A short fat punk female should not be telling anybody anything. She is low caliber and not a leader in any way. Fire her stinky ass now before she does anymore damage to the image of the department.

Quote Originally Posted by Unfairly treated View Post
    Chief is oblivious to what's going on. Captain Sandra Roman mistreats officers, calls you a MF, Stupid, Asshole. Threatens all the time, lies and twist things around to suit her agenda. Don't complain about anything she or anyone of her boys or you are out. This place is a career killer. You have to be a kiss ass to survive if you are new. If you are a kiss ass like her do boy Luis Sanchez, with 40 hrs of FTO you are good to go, get all and do all you want even have a car designated you as a reserve. Otherwise, you're in FTO 6 months and then forced to resign. Most unprofessional hostile work environment, far worse than the smallest security company.

Unregistered said:
    01-26-2020 03:46 AM
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Gone View Post
    This lady preaches fairness but it only applies to he cronies, Cervera another reject like her that was going to be fired at the State Attorney's office. Routine practice in police work for you relief to occasionally check in early and you catch a break and cut out. If you do that for her boys its okay, but if you not not of her people, but.every one else no. There is no fairness. Also, puts out that she has to be contacted for everything, then when you call her she tells the chief you called her about BS and you dont know police work. Taling about fair, her boy Cervera was a reserve for a month, then she made him a partimer working only 12 hrs a week on the day he chose and gave him a take home Taurus. The other piece of shit Fat Sanchez with 20 hours of training right out of the academy had an assigned car only he would use. ****ing place was paradise then the ***** ruined it. Chief is a good person technically could be a great chief because he is firm but fair, I loss respect for him because he can't keep his dog on a a leash.
    Fair? Haha haha, she doesn’t have an inch of fairness in her body. Constantly treating everyone like shit... a walking defamation of character she is. I’ve been reviewed our contract and it’s funny how she only gives overtime hours to her friends. The chief/Manager should review the payroll a little closer. The discrepancies I’m sure will be alarming. Why are the recent hires aka her little posey, the only ones allowed to work city overtime? Where is the email giving others the opportunity to supplement their income? (People that been working a lot longer than her friends) Nope only her friends are allowed to bank into the overtime when bodies are needed to cover shifts. I highly encourage someone to oversee the type of grimy shit she’s doing. She’s always trying to screw people daily.

Unregistered said:
    01-26-2020 03:52 AM
    Check those timesheets! As an at will employee, I would say she has a lot of balls.

Unregistered said:
    01-26-2020 04:00 AM
    Only her friends are entitled to work overtime. That or I might be not getting those overtime emails. Much more senior people not being offered available shifts is not right and a very questionable thing to do. The contract does indicate seniority should be used when offering extra overtime. M.M, M.T, and company will probably not be happy about not being able to work overtime because her friend a ONE month full time officer gets first dibs ON VILLAGE OVERTIME............

MPD said:
    02-24-2020 06:38 PM
    Chonga
    Roman is a verified loser. A genuine PR Chonga. Be careful Roman there is a finite amount of pressure that the top button will hold. Gorda manicona!

MPD said:
    02-25-2020 02:55 AM
    Cabrerra
    Luisito. Delusions of grandeur. Remember on the street you were/are a yellow pendejo. Morro castle?

Unregistered said:
    02-25-2020 06:58 AM
    Biscayne Park joke
    Mickey's security team in Orlando is better suited to protect than this bunch of bozos. The have two fake detectives that have never been a fulltime cop driving take home cars. They don't patrol or do shit, but they get a city vehicle. What a joke! Its shameful. They pick up the chiefs laundry and shop for him. ****ing losers.

MPD said:
    02-25-2020 08:41 PM
    Chonga
    STOP EATING ROMAN! YOU FAT *****!!

Love and kisses from FOP lodge 20.

Unregistered

F**k Sandra Roman and her crownies

Roman is a **** , doesn’t know what she’s doing. Yes that place was heaven and now because of her, NO ORIGINAL BPPD officers except for two are still there and they are treated like dog crap. Miguel Cervera aka Cement face, Luis Sanchez aka fat sanchez, Jairo (pigeon face) Lozano, and their great Leader Chief piece of Crap Cabrera are all in a little group together to f*** over any officer who stands in their way. They will even lie about you to fire you. I can’t wait to see them in the street to tell them to go F***. Roman and other on the clock and double dipping on Roadway jobs. Cabrera claims he cleaned that dept. up..... All he did was bring over his own corruption. No fairness to full time/senior officers unless your patch says Biscayne Park / City of Miami. F*** them all.

Unregistered

Bunch of Wieners!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Roman is a **** , doesn’t know what she’s doing. Yes that place was heaven and now because of her, NO ORIGINAL BPPD officers except for two are still there and they are treated like dog crap. Miguel Cervera aka Cement face, Luis Sanchez aka fat sanchez, Jairo (pigeon face) Lozano, and their great Leader Chief piece of Crap Cabrera are all in a little group together to f*** over any officer who stands in their way. They will even lie about you to fire you. I can’t wait to see them in the street to tell them to go F***. Roman and other on the clock and double dipping on Roadway jobs. Cabrera claims he cleaned that dept. up..... All he did was bring over his own corruption. No fairness to full time/senior officers unless your patch says Biscayne Park / City of Miami. F*** them all.
    A little history about your senior officers M.M & M.T that are left at the department at one point in time they were part of the command staff. They were in charge of all the off duties the department had to offer but in order to work these off duties you had to pay a percentage to them or you wouldn’t be able work. For those of you that have mention officers name be a man and confront them don’t hide behind your keys like a bunch of P****** that we all know you are. M.M when was the last time you got out of your patrol car and walked. I think you need to take the car in to put heavier shocks. M.T stop being a cancer and retire already.

Not fair
    A little history about your senior officers M.M & M.T that are left at the department at one point in time they were part of the command staff. They were in charge of all the off duties the department had to offer but in order to work these off duties you had to pay a percentage to them or you wouldn’t be able work. For those of you that have mention officers name be a man and confront them don’t hide behind your keys like a bunch of P****** that we all know you are. M.M when was the last time you got out of your patrol car and walked. I think you need to take the car in to put heavier shocks. M.T stop being a cancer and retire already.

Unregistered

You are the ***** ***** sir

Why don't you have the balls to identify yourself MF. This must be **** ass Cervera or Fat Sanchez sticking up for their scamming *****. Hey what's up with a relatively new officer being the only PO in BP on 4 X 10's and Fri, Sat & Sunday off. Fact check, they only command staff in BP to ever take $ from officer's off duties was Captain Larry Churchman. MM & MT , never ****ed anyone! But their royalty taking it up tu he ass now from the absentee chief via his bulldog. Ohhh STAY TUNED AND WATCH OUT FOR RETALIATION! City of Miami revenge style. This week reserves, parti-tme or full-time officers will be fired for some fabricated BS

Unregistered
    Of course blame it on the person that is no longer here. Remember some of us are still here from before all these MPD officers arrived. Why don’t you identify yourself. Of course because your just a key board pirate. Good luck with MF.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1961138
    Stef I read your blog about the former chief of Biscayne Park who now wants to be hired by NMB. If you looked into who hired him to be chief even though he left Sunny Isles in disgrace you will see that it's our city manager who was the village manager of Biscayne Park at the time. I guess his dismissal from Sunny Isles was ok with her. I wonder if she hired him because they were friends just like our guy. The entire hiring process was skipped so that she could hire her friend to be our chief. I wonder what was missed in his background. I would hope that lessons were learned and that this guy doesn't get hired here. Because truthfully we don't want him. He's already left two agencies in disgrace. Let Sweetwater pick him up.
    He was fired from Sib and chief mass went to help him to keep his cert. nice job mass lock how helped law enforcement

Unregistered

The shady ufc village clerk round i

Why some many damn names? Who the hell are you???

a. Yenise Jacobi
    b. Yenice Jacobi
    c. Yenise Saiz
    d. Yenice Saiz Jacobi
    e. Yenise Saiz Jacobi
    f. Yenise Saiz-Jacobi
    g. All of the above

Hmmm. . . Well turns El Portal's feisty fist pumping clerk use to go by Yenise Saiz but changed that handle after she was brought up on domestic violence charges for busting up her boo Oscar Estevez in the City of Miami (back to Battered Oscar in a few). Seems Yenise (or what ever) use to beat the @1$% out of poor Oscar (Domestic Case No. 00-1069 - Repeat Violence). She now goes by both Yeni"s"e and Yeni"c"e (see Google), go figure!?! Light night at our spot, on her usual two hour grocery run, her name tag said Yenise but on paper it's with a C. I am so confused. . .Straight up Hialeah!! There is more . . .Saiz, hubby and batter boy Oscar are one big happy disbarred family Big Loving and ordering blue pills from the Canadian pharm. So, Clerk Rousy use to beat up boo Oscar who was hubby's law partner, WTF. Both got disbarred for running mortgage fraud scams making cash dashes!!

Unregistered
    Luis was stopping cars unlawfully, asked to resigned but now he’s back. What does he know about ole sandy.... I find it comical that the one always ****ing with everyone is the one with the sir doesn’t secrets. Que clase puerca doing what she does!🐷

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123