Biscayne Park - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Biscayne Park

Re: Biscayne Park

Sunny Isles had a robbery problem? And they paid him "extra" money to clean up the problem? That's hilarious. You must be his wife or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Sunny Isles had a robbery problem? And they paid him "extra" money to clean up the problem? That's hilarious. You must be his wife or something.
    SIB officers were paid a lot of money to leave their jobs and go work there. The officers were handpicked and yes, when SIB was first incorporated there was a big robbery problem. I couldn't marry Ray legally in Florida....but nice, mature response.

Just get facts, gossip makes you look like a little girl.

So does name calling. Hand picked? That's even more hilarious.

Unregistered

Miguel Rego

What the hell was the Chief thinking by hiring that drunk want to be marine. Guys ask him how long he served in the Marines. Okay.. I will tell you.. didn’t finish Bootcamp and then came back and got 39 for 16. That guy was the big crap in El Portal. He was only making it the because he was banging Hufnagel.

Unregistered
    That guy’s an idiot!!!

Unregistered

Now you have Rego!!

What a piece of crap!!!!

Unregistered

Rego will be on the news.

This guy will pick up another DUI SOON.

Unregistered
    Hey guys! being on your kness too much isnt good lol You must be loving Rego's **** to always spend your time talking about him... lol and all of you just love to type on a computer screen but have no balls to confront the man. Why you guys mad??because Ronnie would never give a time and date for none of yall so just make up shit to make her look bad... lol so type awa

Unregistered

PBA is a useless piggy bank where we throw our good money away

All PBA has done For us is take Our money. They have become This neutered group with no clout and no teeth.
    I refuse to keep giving them my hard earned money.

Unregistered

Applying

I would apply with LE experience. What to expect? Shift hours, 4/10, 5/8 or 3/12. Off duties? Take home cars? OT?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast