Biscayne Park

Thread: Biscayne Park

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Biscayne Park

Stef I read your blog about the former chief of Biscayne Park who now wants to be hired by NMB. If you looked into who hired him to be chief even though he left Sunny Isles in disgrace you will see that it's our city manager who was the village manager of Biscayne Park at the time. I guess his dismissal from Sunny Isles was ok with her. I wonder if she hired him because they were friends just like our guy. The entire hiring process was skipped so that she could hire her friend to be our chief. I wonder what was missed in his background. I would hope that lessons were learned and that this guy doesn't get hired here. Because truthfully we don't want him. He's already left two agencies in disgrace. Let Sweetwater pick him up.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1961138
    Stef I read your blog about the former chief of Biscayne Park who now wants to be hired by NMB. If you looked into who hired him to be chief even though he left Sunny Isles in disgrace you will see that it's our city manager who was the village manager of Biscayne Park at the time. I guess his dismissal from Sunny Isles was ok with her. I wonder if she hired him because they were friends just like our guy. The entire hiring process was skipped so that she could hire her friend to be our chief. I wonder what was missed in his background. I would hope that lessons were learned and that this guy doesn't get hired here. Because truthfully we don't want him. He's already left two agencies in disgrace. Let Sweetwater pick him up.
    He was fired from Sib and chief mass went to help him to keep his cert. nice job mass lock how helped law enforcement

Unregistered

The shady ufc village clerk round i

Why some many damn names? Who the hell are you???

a. Yenise Jacobi
    b. Yenice Jacobi
    c. Yenise Saiz
    d. Yenice Saiz Jacobi
    e. Yenise Saiz Jacobi
    f. Yenise Saiz-Jacobi
    g. All of the above

Hmmm. . . Well turns El Portal's feisty fist pumping clerk use to go by Yenise Saiz but changed that handle after she was brought up on domestic violence charges for busting up her boo Oscar Estevez in the City of Miami (back to Battered Oscar in a few). Seems Yenise (or what ever) use to beat the @1$% out of poor Oscar (Domestic Case No. 00-1069 - Repeat Violence). She now goes by both Yeni"s"e and Yeni"c"e (see Google), go figure!?! Light night at our spot, on her usual two hour grocery run, her name tag said Yenise but on paper it's with a C. I am so confused. . .Straight up Hialeah!! There is more . . .Saiz, hubby and batter boy Oscar are one big happy disbarred family Big Loving and ordering blue pills from the Canadian pharm. So, Clerk Rousy use to beat up boo Oscar who was hubby's law partner, WTF. Both got disbarred for running mortgage fraud scams making cash dashes!!

Unregistered
    Luis was stopping cars unlawfully, asked to resigned but now he’s back. What does he know about ole sandy.... I find it comical that the one always ****ing with everyone is the one with the sir doesn’t secrets. Que clase puerca doing what she does!🐷