Biscayne Park
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Biscayne Park

Biscayne Park

Stef I read your blog about the former chief of Biscayne Park who now wants to be hired by NMB. If you looked into who hired him to be chief even though he left Sunny Isles in disgrace you will see that it's our city manager who was the village manager of Biscayne Park at the time. I guess his dismissal from Sunny Isles was ok with her. I wonder if she hired him because they were friends just like our guy. The entire hiring process was skipped so that she could hire her friend to be our chief. I wonder what was missed in his background. I would hope that lessons were learned and that this guy doesn't get hired here. Because truthfully we don't want him. He's already left two agencies in disgrace. Let Sweetwater pick him up.

Re: Biscayne Park

Everyone loves a conspiracy theory but I think Staph failed her class in journalistic investigations. The BP position had a application deadline of last Friday. I know she does not have a lot of exposure with job listings since our CM likes to hire without listing the job. Also, our lovely CM is the one who promoted big ray to chief when she pushed the "retiring" chief out. Funny how she is distancing herself from big ray now. Sound familiar? There is definitely a juicer story north of 135 street.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Everyone loves a conspiracy theory but I think Staph failed her class in journalistic investigations. The BP position had a application deadline of last Friday. I know she does not have a lot of exposure with job listings since our CM likes to hire without listing the job. Also, our lovely CM is the one who promoted big ray to chief when she pushed the "retiring" chief out. Funny how she is distancing herself from big ray now. Sound familiar? There is definitely a juicer story north of 135 street.
    Staph couldn't fail a class she never took.

I never claimed to be an investigative journalist. I'm just a blogger.

I also had no way of knowing when the BP deadline was since this particular issue isn't my first priority. It's just filler for slow news days. I was merely doing my small part to try and prevent a potential problem hire.

In case you haven't noticed, I've been more concerned with helping you and your colleagues protect the 2.5% contribution that you've been paying for now eleven years so that you could retire after twenty. I also uncovered the 185 funds that the PD gave up to guarantee your COLAs after retirement. Most of your colleagues weren't even aware of this.

But, I guess it's true what they say that no good deed goes unpunished. At least the people south of 135th Street appreciate my efforts.

Stephanie, you are definetly appreciated here at the pd and we sincerely appreciate your support of our pension for current members. Please don't judge us on the few haters that exist here. Some people weren't happy here before the cuts and layoffs.

Quit crying while your at it you big baby. You love to attack people but cry like little kid when somebody says something that's not even that big of a deal. Grow up.

Quit crying while your at it you big baby. You love to attack people but cry like little kid when somebody says something that's not even that big of a deal. Grow up.
    You lost me at your improper use of the word "you're."

Now, what's that you said about crying? Do you really think that's what I was doing?

Sorry, dude, I have nothing to cry about. I'm not the one losing 2.5% of my salary.

Just saying.

Staph K :wink:
    a/k/a "Big Baby"
    a/k/a "Little Kid"

Like I said. Grow up cry baby. Go attack somebody on your blog.

Steph, I can say with damn near 100% accuracy that this person who is mocking you is NOT an nmbpd officer... Most likely it's the person the story is about ...

Steph, I can say with damn near 100% accuracy that this person who is mocking you is NOT an nmbpd officer... Most likely it's the person the story is about ...
    I'm sure you're right. But, even if it is an officer, it doesn't matter. As you can see, I'm not taking it seriously.

Whoever it is obviously isn't that bright to begin with, and has absolutely no sense of humor.

Come to think of it, I just described my ex-husband. Yeah, it's probably him.

Staph :P

Quote Originally Posted by guess
    RAY SHOULD BE IN JAIL OR HE SHOULD HAVE LOST HIS CERT TO BE A POLICE OFFICER. BUT YOU CAN THANK MR. ETHICS WELL HE THINKS HE IS BUT, HES FULL OF SHIT. AT THIS POINT WHO AM I TALKING ABOUT ITS EASY CHIEF OF SUNNY ISLES BEACH. RAY WAS HIS RAT THAT HELPED HIM GET HIS CHIEF JOB.

WHATS WRONG WITH PICTURE ?
    RAY LEAVES LA PD BEFORE PROBATION
    HIRED BY HIALEAH PD HIS PARTNER GETS KILLED LEAVES AS A COWARD
    HIRED BY SUNNY ISLES FIRED FOR FORGING AN OFFICAL A-FORM
    HIRED BY BISCAYNE PARK AS A RESERVE OFFICER JUST DAYS BEFORE HIS CERT WILL EXPIRE AS A POLICE OFFICER THEN MADE CHIEF BY GUESS WHO ?
    FIRED BY BISCAYNE PARK
    WHO WOULD BE CRAZY ENOUGHT TO HIRE HIM, THE NEWS MEDIA WILL EAT THIS UP
    SWEETWATER, MIAMI GARDENS,NMB,OPA LOCKA
    Such BS You obviously don't know anything. Ray was paid quite a large sum of money to leave Hialeah for SIB because he was a robbery expert and they had a big robbery issue. Within six months of giving him free reign, he cleaned up the robbery problem. He was very good at his job and if you don't recognize political termination you haven't been a cop very long. Everyday you go to work some self centered ass could fire you for anything real or not. Theft, a pen...they make up shit everyday.
    I don't know what happened at BP but I would want to see charhes in writing, not thru gossip. Ive seen mdpd send innocent cops to FDLE where they are found not guilty; don't sleep with the wife of an IA guy because they too lie.

Just sayin, shouldnt be so quick to defame. From the IGs office to BP, people make shit up. This job isn't as honorable as it used to be. I knew Ray as a good cop, talking shit about his partner shows your maturity. Go write a ticket.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast