Upcoming Assesment in Tally

Upcoming Assesment in Tally

Hello all,

I'm attending the upcoming assesment in Tally on the 19-21 for the Daytona and Orlando vacancies. Does anyone have any idea on how the assesments are usually run? From what I can gather all candidates take a written exam which is directly followed by the PT test. Board interviews are then conducted later that afternoon etc. Does all of that sound about right?

Re: Upcoming Assesment in Tally

Yes, that sounds about right. The written test is not that bad, I think everyone passed it in the assessment I took, I got a score in the high 80,s and I did not study. Only one person failed the P.T. test and it was due to not being able to drag the dummy, hell I passed it and I am far from in shape. There were 3 or 4 on the anel for the interview. Good luck.

Wow! I really need to proofread before I hit submit, but you get the point...

Thanks very much for the reply. I'm not worried at all about the PT test or the interview. I usually do very well on oral boards etc, but my only concern was the written. Regular LE stuff is not really a concern. I just need to be sure to know the "Arson" specfic stuff. EG: NFPA 921 & 1033 FS:633 etc. Thanks again for the response.