UM Police Department
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

UM Police Department

Since UM Police Department doesn't have their own message board and UMPD receive their Field Training through CGPD along with their arrest power, I decided to jump on this board and ask for any insight on the department. Thanks.

Unregistered
    U.M. police wouldn't be a bad idea with what the city is going through. Never heard anything negative about them. They usually are squared away.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

UM Police Department

here ya go - if you dont like the PoPo, make your own Police Department.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by SSndstorm View Post
    here ya go - if you dont like the PoPo, make your own Police Department.
    Anywhere is better than working for Fernandez. The worst is yet to come for the Gables residents.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anywhere is better than working for Fernandez. The worst is yet to come for the Gables residents.
    So one guy comes to this site to ask some honest questions about UM, and the same pathological guy who feels compelled to post a negative comment about Frank Fernandez on every thread comes here to add his comments about Frank.

I have to imagine that you don't like Frank Fernandez because he saw in you what you have shown us all by your conduct on this website. The sad thing is that you might be LEO lurking in some department and ready to embarrass us all.

I am surprised that you can actually figure out the answer to the random question that they ask (e.g., 5 x zero) to make your posts.

Unregistered

Fernandez suxs

The above poster is an idiot.
    Read around the LEO forums, particularly Hollywood and Miami.
    Read Elaine del Valle's Politicalcortadito.com blog...focus on the comments posted by many...
    FERNANDEZ is a scuzzball egotistical maniac.

He is universally disliked...that speaks volumes about FF.

So, idiot poster, it's not one guy who has/had a problem with FF...
    It's hundreds of fine folks that do.

If it quacks like a duck....

Unregistered
    So one guy comes to this site to ask some honest questions about UM, and the same pathological guy who feels compelled to post a negative comment about Frank Fernandez on every thread comes here to add his comments about Frank.

I have to imagine that you don't like Frank Fernandez because he saw in you what you have shown us all by your conduct on this website. The sad thing is that you might be LEO lurking in some department and ready to embarrass us all.

I am surprised that you can actually figure out the answer to the random question that they ask (e.g., 5 x zero) to make your posts.
    And you are the consummate brown-noser who will try to take advantage of his appointment when no one else would consider you. Hey brain surgeon, I achieved rank in my agency while brown-nosing is your only way for people to recognize you.

Unregistered

Talking

Hey rocket scientist, I see you answered 5 to that question. That is because Flakie Frank told you so.

Unregistered
    And you are the consummate brown-noser who will try to take advantage of his appointment when no one else would consider you. Hey brain surgeon, I achieved rank in my agency while brown-nosing is your only way for people to recognize you.
    Now that is really funny !

Unregistered

Finally someone else has said something. These Shitty of Miami guys are losers and MORONS who are in love with FF. I don't like the guy but STOP already... You city fags must be in love with him since you obsess over him so much

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast