Bubba show

Thread: Bubba show

Bubba show

I would like to congratulate the officers that pulled over the 20-year-old kids and arrested them for having less than a gram of marijuana. Great police work boys. The father called the Bubba show for legal advice. And of course they got you morons confused with real officers from St. Petersburg. How do you arrest someone with no prior history for weed shake in a vehicle? You work at St. Pete Beach, park your car somewhere and sleep until your shift is over please. I'm sure that case was a great war story for you traffic geeks. Stick to what you do best and that is hammering normal citizens with citations. Please refrain from attempting to do any kind of real police work in your future.

Sincerely,

Pinellas county

Re: Bubba show

Hey dumb-dumb,

Perhaps you didn't notice, but there hasn't been a single post here for over six months. That's because the police department was disbanded over six months ago. You're spitting in the wind, stupid. I enjoy Bubba's show from time to time, but don't make some disc jockey your god.

Unregistered

SPBPD Officer Carroll

Wow. Surprised to see this thread but nonetheless let's deliver justice. So someone in possession of marijuana should not be charged? Were we as cops not performing our sworn duty at the time? We're the arrested party not guilty of a higher crime or suspected?? Yup. Poor SPB nowadays

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow. Surprised to see this thread but nonetheless let's deliver justice. So someone in possession of marijuana should not be charged? Were we as cops not performing our sworn duty at the time? We're the arrested party not guilty of a higher crime or suspected?? Yup. Poor SPB nowadays
    You’re an idiot. Smoke another bowl moron. You are years late blaming SPBPD for anything.