Big Guy is staying - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Big Guy is staying

I believe, in fact, I know, that before the 4th of July, your piece of crap chief of police will be unemployed. You heard it here first.

Quote Originally Posted by bang bang prediction
    I believe, in fact, I know, that before the 4th of July, your piece of crap chief of police will be unemployed. You heard it here first.
    And you know this how? Or, so says your crystal ball?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Guest, let's just put it this way, will you agree that upon Blom's departure by the 4th of July, (maybe a week longer), that you will get back on this site and say that I was right!? It's going to happen, I assure you.

Guest, let's just put it this way, will you agree that upon Blom's departure by the 4th of July, (maybe a week longer), that you will get back on this site and say that I was right!? It's going to happen, I assure you.

[quote=bang bang prediction]
    Quote Originally Posted by "bang bang prediction":1n0m2lgt
    Guest, let's just put it this way, will you agree that upon Blom's departure by the 4th of July, (maybe a week longer), that you will get back on this site and say that I was right!? It's going to happen, I assure you.[/quote:1n0m2lgt]

In that case, from your crystal ball to God's ears! Anyone who has known Blom, knows what he is and why Carollo brought him in. Doral has the potential to be better than Coral Gables, it has a significant commercial and residential tax base that generates a very healthy and recurrent funding stream. Tax dollars that should be wisely; not miserly invested to staff and equip an effective police agency; one whose police chief focuses on protecting the "golden goose" that is the City of Doral!

I agree. The Big Guy is doing a great job moving the department forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie
    You must be one of his "dingleberries!"

You must be one of his "dingleberries!"
    Guest, that is one of the dingleberries. They are worried that their time might be short lived also. I can't predict who will take over, but I promise you my friend, Blom is gone very soon. He still is a direct link to corollo.

Nice try numb nuts . Big Guy will be here for the next 3 or 4 years. If we're lucky he'll want to stick around after that. This place was a shithole until he came along. Keep up the good work Big Guy. And do me a favor and kick the Grand Man in the arse the next time you see that jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Gene
    Nice try numb nuts . Big Guy will be here for the next 3 or 4 years. If we're lucky he'll want to stick around after that. This place was a shithole until he came along. Keep up the good work Big Guy. And do me a favor and kick the Grand Man in the arse the next time you see that jerk.
    Hey Gene, if you wish hard enough, it might come true....NoT! He will be gone very soon.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast