Where's Bucky?

Thread: Where's Bucky?

Where's Bucky?

Did they fire Bucky? What the hell did he do? Awww Man...... Please tell me he's just on vacation?

Re: Where's Bucky?

Who knows but please take that idiot Wellinger went with him

I am glad to see all the cry babies of HCSO are still posting other employee's names on this site to bash them. The two posters are cowards and do not deserve to wear the HCSO uniform. I wonder what motivates your cowardly ways by posting a one liner with another brothers name attached. My guess would be because you want to bring the people down that you feel are a threat to your own agenda. Here is a crazy idea, instead of posting your issues with each other on this coward crybaby poor me site, pick up the phone and address the issue you have with that person. You cowards are like middle school girls posting your poor me :evil: issues on Facebook. Put your big boy panties on and man up, deal with your issues with each other face to face. Those two men you mentioned in your weak one liner post have fallen on the swords several times to save another peers job. You cowards don't have the balls to stand up for yourself, let alone another. You cowards will always be about yourself and will sell out to the highest bidder.

Does falling on the sword include when he tried to back stab his Major (so called best friend according to him) and got thrown out of SID.

Bucky is getting the ****y like all veterans do nowadays....its a dog eat dog agency, and most have milkbone badges...truly sad.

If he did nothing wrong, why doesn't he fight it? He and all the other veterans who are supposedly wrongly being given the shaft??

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    If he did nothing wrong, why doesn't he fight it? He and all the other veterans who are supposedly wrongly being given the shaft??
    Some are, while most know how nearly impossible it is to fight big government agencies. HCSO has more lawyers employed then most law firms. People want to get on here and say things they know nothing about. If you don't think that many of the office's veteran deps were treated like dog crap by the Gee staff after dedicating most of their lives to this office, you obviously live under a rock! Why don't you take the time to contact & listen to the details of why so many vets hate the way Gee and Docobo ran them off or found any reason they could to terminate them. There are many reasons for the sickening methods they used towards the vets, among them was a push to appease the office's health insurance carrier into trying to keep health costs down (older vets usually have more health issues) and to get rid of the ~old schoolers~ who, with good cause, would openly question all the poor decisions & direction that the office was heading down.

The vets openly opposed firing deputies who were injured in the line of duty, as this is just plain wrong! Many of the old school vets also wanted the union to stay, yet were outvoted based upon the unethical methods used to put pressure on all the new & younger deputies by a select group of Corporals. It went so far that lists of names of those who were pro-union were being hand delivered downtown. I will say 100% that the union vote was completely unethical, if not illegal based upon the methods used to intimidate people. It's also amazing, yet predicted, that all those who gathered the petition signature quickly rose through the promotion process? Except one who was fired for stealing & illegal drug use.

You see, Gee and Docobo want nothing but spineless "Yes Men & Women" in uniform, who they have complete physical & mental control over. One of the reasons, among others that they refuse to hire pre-certs, particularly Leo's with work experience at other law enforcement agencies. They know that most of these Leo's will most likely be coming from agencies that let their troops have some input on things and their leaders actually take the time to listen to them, not hide behind a concrete fortress, such is the case now at the Sheriff's Operation Center (SOC) downtown. In reality, Gee's methods of hiring and his lack of immediate concern to properly and safely staff the streets with both a adequate number and experienced number of deputies is completely inexcusable and typically Gee like arrogant.

This isn't the rumored Deputy that posted a pic of his Junk on Craig's list is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    This isn't the rumored Deputy that posted a pic of his Junk on Craig's list is it?
    I think it was the ex-girlfriend that did the posting and not the deputy.