Frank Fernandez is leaving - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    YOU are a LIAR or just plain stupid. Mortgages are easy, do you read anything financial? I chronically get bank solicitations offering me refinancing deals and 2nd mortgage deals, Chronically! That didn't happen the previous 3 years and if you don't see the drug addicts or prostitutes then you have blinders on. 441 has never look crappier and the news reports will tell you Hollywood violent crime has never been this high. NEVER EVER. SO enjoy your little make believe world and when the crash hits, I will tell you I told you so. http://www.local10.com/news/is-south...-bust/22854186

Solicitation to APPLY for a mortgage is NOT an approval.

The banks are also rejecting more people than ever since the new mortgage rules took effect in Jan 2014. Recently, Mel Watt, the newly installed overseer of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac announced some changes that would help to make more credit available.

Unregistered
    Solicitation to APPLY for a mortgage is NOT an approval.

The banks are also rejecting more people than ever since the new mortgage rules took effect in Jan 2014. Recently, Mel Watt, the newly installed overseer of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac announced some changes that would help to make more credit available.
    yeah then how come my neighbor with a bankruptcy only 3 years ago just purchased a 1/2 million dollar house and yet can't afford health insurance. There is plenty of money available. And the banks are giving way to much to over inflated housing. The bubble is coming. Non citizens are coming in like crazy buying and then renting, deteriorating the neighborhoods. Don't feel too bad, even Weston is getting section 8 renters Can't wait for the next crash! Hollywood is still a sh*thole. You are not safe. Armed thugs everywhere. You better carry a ccf permit and be ready to use it.

Unregistered
    yeah then how come my neighbor with a bankruptcy only 3 years ago just purchased a 1/2 million dollar house and yet can't afford health insurance. There is plenty of money available. And the banks are giving way to much to over inflated housing. The bubble is coming. Non citizens are coming in like crazy buying and then renting, deteriorating the neighborhoods. Don't feel too bad, even Weston is getting section 8 renters Can't wait for the next crash! Hollywood is still a sh*thole. You are not safe. Armed thugs everywhere. You better carry a ccf permit and be ready to use it.
    "yeah then how come my neighbor with a bankruptcy only 3 years ago just purchased a 1/2 million dollar house and yet can't afford health insurance."

Maybe he had a co-signer.

"Non citizens are coming in like crazy buying and then renting, deteriorating the neighborhoods."

Actually that should be good for the neighborhood since investors are not subject to the same protection from Code lien forclosure as a Florida Homestead. If the property is not being cared for, then perhaps you should call Code Enforcement.

"Don't feel too bad, even Weston is getting section 8 renters "

Section 8 is very good for real estate investors as it drives rental prices up while also guaranteeing landlords tenants who pay at-market rent on time and in full each month and who won’t destroy the property.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910