October 2014 Pay Increase - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: October 2014 Pay Increase

Yeah i am not holding my breath on this pipe dream. If nocco was really trying he would be tripping over his own legs to tell us about it. He wont give leo's a raise and not the turn key security guards.

My guess is another flash light is all we will see. Remember there are hard working secretarys reading email all day who are probably going to get more money.

Sheriff Nocco will get us the raises we deserve. He will speak to the commission and get us 12% or more he has connections. Powerful

What does SWAT have to do with getting pay raises? What money is SWAT going to be getting?

October can't get here quick enough for me. We sit and try to plan which bills we can pay and when so they are not late. Getting a $5,000 dollar a year raise will help fix that. That 12% number sounds like it a fair number but if Nocco can get 15% it would be even better yet.

[quote="Guest"]October can't get here quick enough for me. We sit and try to plan which bills we can pay and when so they are not late. Getting a $5,000 dollar a year raise will help fix that. That 12% number sounds like it a fair number but if Nocco can get 15% it would be even better yet.[/quote

You are obviously new and gullable so enjoy the empty promise of a leoaffairs rumor maybe living within your means should be advised

No way a large raise is gonna happen this year.

When will you people stop listening to all the lies???? :roll: :?:

The15% raise really may happen, we have been poorly paid for a long time and now we have below regional wages. My Captain has said that one year he had gotten a raise of that size working here.

Did your Captain also tell you that the tooth fairy is real, and that the Easter Bunny is coming this weekend? :lol: :lol:

Please people use your brains. Follow me here, every year the BOCC gives the Sheriffs Office its budget, correct? What the Sheriff does with the money is up to him and the staff. So every year we did not get a raise it was the Sheriffs idea and his fault. If he gives us a raise then it was his decision also. Don't blame the BOCC for not giving us a raise all these years. It is the Sheriff and staff that decide where the money goes. It appears all these years we were not important enough to give money to, but all of his other ideas and people got the money. I am not bashing or giving the Sheriff credit either way, just stating the facts about the budget. How do you think every other agency in the area got raises through these years, they all had a leader that looked out for the workers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ult Warrior
    Please people use your brains. Follow me here, every year the BOCC gives the Sheriffs Office its budget, correct? What the Sheriff does with the money is up to him and the staff. So every year we did not get a raise it was the Sheriffs idea and his fault. If he gives us a raise then it was his decision also. Don't blame the BOCC for not giving us a raise all these years. It is the Sheriff and staff that decide where the money goes. It appears all these years we were not important enough to give money to, but all of his other ideas and people got the money. I am not bashing or giving the Sheriff credit either way, just stating the facts about the budget. How do you think every other agency in the area got raises through these years, they all had a leader that looked out for the workers.
    Of course your not bashing anyone. You are not telling the truth about the budgeting process either. The other agencies got raises because their BOCCs and City Councils funded them. If you spout off, you should know the subject. It is all BOCC. They set the tax rates and they set the flow of money. And they should also set you straight because you do not know budget or finance.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast