October 2014 Pay Increase
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

October 2014 Pay Increase

Had a good friend call today and she got some first hand info on our 2014 - 2015 budget. She said they are planning a 12% across the board salary raise for all the Law Enforcement deputies! Not to start a debate but Detention was not factored in to this projection?

Lets Go NOCCO!

Re: October 2014 Pay Increase

Your friend was lying to you... no way, not going to happen.

I say wait and see!!! He has been saying to some of the SWAT guys they were going to be impressed. That's a good sign and now this source is giving good news. Maybe its our year!
    If Nocco gets me 12% or 15% that would be great. He better because 3% or 5% is not worth staying.

So if Nocco gets the pay raise of 12 or 15 % you will stay? I am not saying leaving is the answer but remember what the command staff all ways say is we are working on it but it never comes true. Then again guys on SWAT are the king of the agency and they all get what they want so maybe your right pay raise is coming to those on SWAT. Sounds like re-election banter and what is coming next year that is right new flashlights.

Quote Originally Posted by guest2016
    So if Nocco gets the pay raise of 12 or 15 % you will stay? I am not saying leaving is the answer but remember what the command staff all ways say is we are working on it but it never comes true. Then again guys on SWAT are the king of the agency and they all get what they want so maybe your right pay raise is coming to those on SWAT. Sounds like re-election banter and what is coming next year that is right new flashlights.
    OMG take a grammar class..."all ways" lmao.

This is freaking great news! A 12% raise is just what I need

Whoa there Cowboy. Don't head on out and buy a new Mini Cooper just yet. First of all there is no confirmation Nacho and the Chips will even ask for this type of budgetary increase. Second, read the papers. He was just out with Emergency Management agreeing that the County needs to build Hurricane Shelters for up to 5,000 more residents. Where do you think THAT money will come from? Yup Sparky, the same County that Nacho will need to beg for your raise. Now which one do you think the Commissioners are more likely to fund???

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Had a good friend call today and she got some first hand info on our 2014 - 2015 budget. She said they are planning a 12% across the board salary raise for all the Law Enforcement deputies! Not to start a debate but Detention was not factored in to this projection?

Lets Go NOCCO!
    Hold on administrative staff. NOCCO is an extension of White and White thought he could court the PROM QUEEN.

Sell your belongings. Nocco is a stupid jock who doesn't care about you. He wants to spend money elsewhere.

If not, why is he giving more money to the SWAT team and Bob White then ever before.
    White ....Oh I mean Nocco, will keep bringing in White.... I mean Nocco friends.

Just let him work his magic with the county 12 % or even 15 % is a very good number. The Sheriffs Office will be the big priority this year. Since we have lost so many people it is just our year to get some big money and Sheriff Nocco is going to deliver. Maybe we should all plan to go to the budget meetings and show our support that would really send a message.

Lost so many people? You mean like all the Captains who retired? Or are you talking about those who left in the midst of IA investigations?

Surely you are not including a new Major position, which was unbudgeted by the way.

Good luck getting all THAT past the commission. They are not as stupid as Nacho would have you believe. :roll:

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast