JP Guillot Fired - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    I disagree, his doing a good job for the bull that is happening around here.

Unregistered

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ;1953748
    hey everybody that hideous looking midget jp guillot was fired.
    hope that asshole *****! Fukn crooked cop!! Can you guys tell he on here defending himself...it obvious dumb ass guillot

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1953799
    does anyone know why did jp get fired?
    for being crooked, having a god complex, arresting people for looking at him, raping women and beating up girls- all of which is documented in files against him. Disgusting prick- hope he gets hit by a truck!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    for being crooked, having a god complex, arresting people for looking at him, raping women and beating up girls- all of which is documented in files against him. Disgusting prick- hope he gets hit by a truck!
    Cause he signed a bad arrest that some other officer wrote. Excuse I didn't sign that. He added charges after the fact

Unregistered
    Ortiz is to blame for this. Jp is one of his friends. if your pals with Ortiz, you're golden

Unregistered

JP Guillot is a crazy sociopath

He uses women for crazy sexual fantasies that are about control. He needs to be reported to internal affairs he is absolutely insane and sick in the head. Sad to know there’s people like this are police officers.

Unregistered

Once a prick always a prick.

Heard the little guy is on a roll now thinking he is better than anybody else, arrogant prick. Won't forget how humble he was when he got fired selling beat up cars and working as a door man, soon life will teach him another lesson.

Unregistered
    Isn’t this the same cyber troll the media wrote about?

Unregistered

He is sick and preys on innocent women! He needs to be fired again!

Disgusting that people like this can be police officers, teaching new officers. I am completely appalled and honestly concerned as a civilian

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Disgusting that people like this can be police officers, teaching new officers. I am completely appalled and honestly concerned as a civilian
    What proof do you have? Lets see.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast