HCSO Deputy fleeing stop off duty
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post HCSO Deputy fleeing stop off duty

Rumor has it that a Narc off duty fled a traffic stop on foot! Hahaha! It's true to!

Re: HCSO Deputy fleeing stop off duty

Maybe you should seek him out and offer to fight him.

He is a Deputy.......too fat to fight. Everyone has seen you guys in uniform, it's downright humiliating.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman
    Rumor has it that a Narc off duty fled a traffic stop on foot! Hahaha! It's true to!

Was that the D3 detective that was just banned from all HCSO facilities? Or is he in trouble for something else?

?

Was this another of Docobo's handpicked four year degree genius's or just an old timer?

Wasn't me... :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by cop'r
    He is a Deputy.......too fat to fight. Everyone has seen you guys in uniform, it's downright humiliating.
    Well don't get used to it for much longer, as it seems like 3 out of 4 deputies HCSO hires now look like they must be on the Ethiopian diet. They seem to all be skinny rails, but no need to have any muscle now, as the office severely frowns upon taking the fight to the criminals & thugs. You see, HCSO is the new kinder & gentler agency in Florida and punishes it's deputies when they accumulate a couple of "Use of Force" reports, no matter whether justified or not. They want the new mass of college graduates to use their "classroom psychology" on the thugs and make them feel loved. It doesn't take long to see that the criminals & thugs now run the show in Hillsborough County. After all, Docobo has always preferred punishing deputies more then the criminals. Docobo would make the absolute perfect defense attorney, where he could showboat his obvious dislike for cops. Yup, and this is the Chief Deputy at HCSO!! :shock: What has made it even more appalling, is that the Sheriff of Hillsborough County, David Gee, selected Docobo as his Chief Deputy from the beginning and has done NOTHING to remove Docobo from a position he is clearly not meant for. Not only has Sheriff Gee done nothing to replace this disaster of a Chief Deputy, but instead he has let Docobo run the entire Hillsborough Sheriff's Office while Gee vanishes for years at a time. To say that the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office is dysfunctional, would be a complete & sizeable understatement.

I bet you would be shocked that Police Standards has gotten resist reports for many many years and have tracked the officers/deputies involved.

I think you have it all wrong. Docobo would not be a good defense attorney. A defense attorney protects his client(deputies), he would rather throw them under the bus.

He would make a better Hilter I think, grooming the perfect race(or deputy). Only the young, fit, untrained need apply, so that they can be molded into the superior and obedient deputy. Isn't that what SOT is all about and the HCSO academy.

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    I bet you would be shocked that Police Standards has gotten resist reports for many many years and have tracked the officers/deputies involved.
    Not shocked a bit. They also used to always forward all the Use of Force reports to the Training unit as well. What they did not used to do is make you feel guilty when you have to use force on a suspect, or require a mandatory sit down with your
    supervisor after three Use of Force reports, once again regardless of the circumstances. Then, OMG, don't even think about initiating a vehicle pursuit. The post sit down on those requires your supervisor, Lieutenant and Major! They have litetally made deputies fearful of using force and really really fearful of engaging in a vehicle pursuit. I think it was mentioned a while back, how the office now has many deputies who have worked the street for over 5 years or more and have NEVER been involved in a vehicle pursuit. With that lack of hands on experience, it is a recipe for disaster if they one day get the go ahead to pursue a fleeing vehicle. The vets that have been involved in countless vehicle pursuits know that doing it on the street in real life, is completely different then a few hours of training at a driving pad course. This is just one of many examples, whete todays generation of Hillsborough deputies are becoming dangerously inexperienced in almost all facets of hands on law enforcement. They sure can type up a computerized report and become masters of inner office emails though. The complete inexperience of 90 percent of my platoon is scary as sh*t!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast