9 million/building

9 million/building

well well I have heard that the Sheriff now has to pay back 9 million to the feds. this on top of the 1.8 million that had to be paid back the last time. what the hell is going on over there. now the Sheriff said he has to move back to the old jail and shut down the new building, that, was supposed to have already been paid for. Now he is saying that layoffs will happen again. damn we only have three cops per shift now I guess we are going back to the good old days were on cop is on and he stays in the station until he gets called out. oh wait we do that now (Harden).

Re: 9 million/building

well well another ignorant (fill in the blank) talking out their arse. Please (snowturd) keep us all informed of what you hear, so we can be kept up to "speed" :cop:
    p.s. there has been no livestock rustled from the office, so somebody is doing their job pretty good.

eagerly awaiting your dumba$$ reply :snicker:

Re: 9 million/building

I would like to know why equipment and tools for the officers to do their jobs keep disappearing to Tennessee? At the taxpayers expense!!! :!: I hear there are old patrol cars, K-9, and other items that the department could use or trade or maybe even sell to help out this bad situation that they are in now. Now I guess I will answer my question....

As I understand it, the under sheriff Potdorff is the main character behind these maneuvers..at the tax payers of Glades County expense! Getting himself in a cushy position for when he flees to Tennessee probably in the dark of the night...

Someone needs to address this in the speak out in the newspaper!

Harden has now asked for support to run for sheriff and who do I find will probably be his under sheriff, the same man that is supporting a county in Tennessee where he has property over the county down here where he resides...

SHAMEFUL!!!

Unregistered

Haha

Glades county and the so called drug task force is nothing more than pirates. They run around with these so called experts from New York picking up drug proceeds. Funny thing is they never arrest anyone. They take the money and nobody goes to jail. Funny, isnt the point to arrest them? Not if you are in Glades County.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Glades county and the so called drug task force is nothing more than pirates. They run around with these so called experts from New York picking up drug proceeds. Funny thing is they never arrest anyone. They take the money and nobody goes to jail. Funny, isnt the point to arrest them? Not if you are in Glades County.
    Are these guys still doing that crap? I thought that stopped after the DOJ found that Bal Harbour and Glades were only policing for profits and not actually conducting any "real" criminal investigations. They don't still have those two retired officers in NY on their payroll do they?