HCSO Captain on leave during investigation - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: HCSO Captain on leave during investigation

I am astounded that anyone would say that about our Sheriff.
    Do you think she would put a leader back in place that she didn't think was full competent to lead. A man who is for his people. I'm shocked. Look at the leadership schools this fine administration has sent the leaders of this agency to so they can learn. They have learned Soo much..
    Leadership is a responsibility not a privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by OK!
    I am astounded that anyone would say that about our Sheriff.
    Do you think she would put a leader back in place that she didn't think was full competent to lead. A man who is for his people. I'm shocked. Look at the leadership schools this fine administration has sent the leaders of this agency to so they can learn. They have learned Soo much..
    Leadership is a responsibility not a privilege.
    For his people? Maybe for him getting in their pants, but hardly "for" them. He will throw anyone under the bus if it means saving his own ass. It's obvious she would put a leader back in place because she has REPEATEDLY done it, specifically with this one person.

You can send people to all the best leadership schools and still not have good leaders. Our agency has great managers, but very few leaders. The sad thing is that many of our supervisors don't know the difference between a manager and a leader.

Cool Re: HCSO Captain on leave during investigation

Unfortunately, they have made him ineffective. He has now been tagged by Daddy's pretty little girl. The tag and stigma of the scarlet letter will be wore daily on the forehead as he reports to work and roams the hall. He can not go back and manage others after the 1-year hiatus of paper hustling. This is nothing more than a going away kiss. The mighty one sold him right down the river without any dignity or self respect. All of those years that this soldier did heavy lifting and carrying out of orders, nothing mattered, instead he now copes with disgrace.

He will walk on pins and needles worried that another pretty girl will file against him. Then what? Be careful- someone could leave enticement bait.

Sad to see that a man who has shown such respect for others is degraded. You say he wears a scarlet letter. I think the honorable people know this could never be true. A man who has such integrity. Look that word up in the dictionary you will see the same picture the paper used. :cop:

Wake up, he wont be fazed. When they investigate their own, the walk as usual. Being investigated by a guy that joined the same time as you and probably friends for at least as long is a joke. Outside entities should investigate, but not in highlands. Corruption is at it's highest, but every one turns their head and then they get a promotion. People guilty of war crimes get punishments but law enforcement people guilty of corrupt crimes against civilians walk in Highlands County Florida.

Keep your chin up, some good news...the job market is improving.

Driver's license required, No credit or background checks, smokers are welcomed, Belle Glade and Clewiston are hiring.

Excellent dental and health coverage.

Lightbulb Re: HCSO Captain on leave during investigation

This my friends is why he continues to get away with the disgusting things he does. There are females at this agency that need their jobs and his intimidating demeanor and the fear woman have of the repercussions for complaining against him keep the complaints quiet. It will be swept under the rug just like all the rest. Congratulations to Daddy's little princess for having the guts to come forward with your complaint. The unfortunate thing is there are many good deputies in this agency and brass like this give it a bad name. This man uses his position and his badge to get what he wants. I myself look forward to his departure. Every dog has their day and he will too.

Sad to see that a man who has shown such respect for others is degraded. You say he wears a scarlet letter. I think the honorable people know this could never be true. A man who has such integrity. Look that word up in the dictionary you will see the same picture the paper used. :cop:
    I must have missed the sarcasm in that post, or you are completely delusional. If you look up the meaning of respect and integrity, you might find his picture...under antonyms.

And yes another criminal who hates cops weighs in on the cop site. If you believe your statement earn a badge and pick up a badge. Then stand up and protect. Otherwise say thank you to the Ones who do and walking on with your mouth shut.

And yes another criminal who hates cops weighs in on the cop site. If you believe your statement earn a badge and pick up a badge. Then stand up and protect. Otherwise say thank you to the Ones who do and walking on with your mouth shut.
    Hardly "another criminal who hates cops". Just because we don't agree with your description of this person, doesn't make us a criminal. What you fail to understand is that many of the "troops" would be rejoicing in the streets if the agency was to do what they should have done a long time ago and fire him. He is a drain on the agency and shows exactly what behavior should not be tolerated. Everyone deserves a second chance but he has had many chances and continues to rewarded for his bad behavior. He is far from being a man of "honor" and "integrity". Those of us who actually come to work each day and "stand up and protect" are the ones who are tarnished by such a worthless person. The general public doesn't care that we are completely different than him. We all get painted with the same broad brush.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast