Steve Johnson new chief - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: Steve Johnson new chief

when will we hire more people for patrol! i hope that is next on the to do list. :devil:

I agree more troops... we really need more boots on the streets!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Agree
    I agree more troops... we really need more boots on the streets!!!
    yea we are about 100 man short for a city this big but i would take 50 extra bodies for now over what we have now

I'm a certified applicant with prior experience and haven't heard from MG since my interview in January. They stressed that we should not call for a status, but after four months of not hearing anything I had to call. I was told by HR that things were on hold due to a lot of "changes", so I'm assuming these were the changes they were talking about. I hope to hear something soon. I would assume that while everything was on "hold" for the past four months that they would have been able to at least hammer out some backgrounds so that when the "hold" is released they can fill the positions ASAP, but I haven't heard that any of my references or prior jobs were contacted. I guess it's just the typical waiting game now. Be safe out there folks and whether or not I am hired, I hope for the best for y'all with the recent changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I'm a certified applicant with prior experience and haven't heard from MG since my interview in January. They stressed that we should not call for a status, but after four months of not hearing anything I had to call. I was told by HR that things were on hold due to a lot of "changes", so I'm assuming these were the changes they were talking about. I hope to hear something soon. I would assume that while everything was on "hold" for the past four months that they would have been able to at least hammer out some backgrounds so that when the "hold" is released they can fill the positions ASAP, but I haven't heard that any of my references or prior jobs were contacted. I guess it's just the typical waiting game now. Be safe out there folks and whether or not I am hired, I hope for the best for y'all with the recent changes.
    My Background took one week and was completed 4 weeks ago and the new chief did not start until the following Tuesday. i been waiting for the new chief to sign off since last month but he's been busy getting the department in order. City Hall just moved into the new building friday the 9th, transitioning into the new building along with the two I.A. sergeants in charge backgrounds who are also moving to the new building. be patient the time will come.

My Background took one week and was completed 4 weeks ago and the new chief did not start until the following Tuesday. i been waiting for the new chief to sign off since last month but he's been busy getting the department in order. City Hall just moved into the new building friday the 9th, transitioning into the new building along with the two I.A. sergeants in charge backgrounds who are also moving to the new building. be patient the time will come.
    If you don't mind, could you share your timeline? I applied in October (I believe) of last year, didn't hear anything until mid to late January inviting me to an interview the next week, but then haven't heard anything. I haven't been notified whether I passed the interview or not, but I've been told if I hadn't passed I would have been notified already.

When was your app turned in, interview, notification of passing interview, poly, psych, etc?

I'm just wondering if I actually passed the interview or not as of this point. Thanks.

Sorry to tell you, if y'all ain't from Miami Gardens, they ain't hiring you. The mayor wants city residents as cops here...

If you don't mind, could you share your timeline? I applied in October (I believe) of last year, didn't hear anything until mid to late January inviting me to an interview the next week, but then haven't heard anything. I haven't been notified whether I passed the interview or not, but I've been told if I hadn't passed I would have been notified already.

When was your app turned in, interview, notification of passing interview, poly, psych, etc?

I'm just wondering if I actually passed the interview or not as of this point. Thanks.
    (Bilingual Military Veteran with Bachelors Degree beginning Masters)
    Applied in October 18,2013
    Oral Board December 18,2013
    Letter Stating I am Moving Forward February 20,2014
    Turned In (CJBAT) and the Physical Ability Test (PAT) Results February 27,2014 (Completed Phase 1)
    Conditional Offer February 28,2014
    Psychological - March 11,2014
    Polygraph- March 13,2014
    Medical - March 14,2014
    Background - March 25,2014 Completed
    Curretly Waiting Approval By Chief

Unhappy Re: Steve Johnson new chief

What are the names of your new command staff and their assignments?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest_
    What are the names of your new command staff and their assignments?
    Who wants to know?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast