Steve Johnson new chief - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Steve Johnson new chief

It's my understanding that There will be to DC positions and Ralph will fill one of them. It's about time.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeder
    It's my understanding that There will be to DC positions and Ralph will fill one of them. It's about time.
    Ralph certainly deserves a promotion.

I agree, therfore were going to appont him to a newly created position of Executive Assistant....

Quote Originally Posted by Peppers
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeder
    Ralph certainly deserves a promotion.

Congrats Ralph.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaGrdPoPo
    Chief Johnson asked Maj.AL to be his D/C, sources say AL declined so Capt. AB was offered and accepted the D/C spot. Congrats D/C Brooklyn. The trooops need you.
    No sot. Maj AL has not been offered anything as of yet. He's still thinking about his next move. Remember, he's buddy buddy with Sheriff Scott Israel and that's on top of his priority list right now! And don't forget he doesn't have the FBI academy under him, yet...

When does our new Chief and D/C start? Cant wait until he shakes things up a little. I doubt it will be Brooklyn, at least not now, he is a rising stat in this organization and will eventually take over.

Chief, where are you? Are you having second thoughts?

Nonsense, I am working on my strategies and tactics, for this [IS] the moment when the rise of [violent crimes begins] to slow and our [City begins] to heal!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Nonsense, I am working on my strategies and tactics, for this [IS] the moment when the rise of [violent crimes begins] to slow and our [City begins] to heal!
    Good luck with that. If you keep this administration your plans will be as good as just a plan, with none falling through. Start by losing the dead weight majors and questionable captains. Maybe then you won't be considered as just another brass material receiving a paycheck.

Post Re: Steve Johnson new chief

Hello Chief. Do everyone a favor and get rid of Chappy. He is THE major contributor to the defamation of the good officers who want to do their jobs without the pressure of numbers. What do you guys think?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast