Steve Johnson new chief - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Steve Johnson new chief

Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest_
    What are the names of your new command staff and their assignments?
    Who wants to know?
    Does it matter? Or is it some super, top-secret, need-to-know, protected info? Last I checked the public was allowed to know who served them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Who wants to know?
    Does it matter? Or is it some super, top-secret, need-to-know, protected info? Last I checked the public was allowed to know who served them.
    Shut the **** up TROLL....if they want to know, then go on the department website.

Who wants to know?
    Shut the **** up TROLL....if they want to know, then go on the department website.
    Hmmm, really keyboard warrior? Let's take a look at this department website that you want us to get the info from: "Chief-bio coming soon", "Deputy Chief-bio coming soon", "Legal Advisor-description coming soon/bio coming soon", etc. It seems so outdated I don't think we will learn anything from it anytime soon.

You must feel like an idiot right now, lol.

Who wants to know?
    Hmmm, really keyboard warrior? Let's take a look at this department website that you want us to get the info from: "Chief-bio coming soon", "Deputy Chief-bio coming soon", "Legal Advisor-description coming soon/bio coming soon", etc. It seems so outdated I don't think we will learn anything from it anytime soon.

You must feel like an idiot right now, lol.
    Not really. If whoever wants to know who they are, they'll find out in time. And what does it matter anywho?

Chief of Police
    Stephen E. Johnson

Assistant Chief
    Alfred Lewes

Police Majors
    Anthony Chapman
    Frank Trujillo
    Audrey Coney Brown
    James Hughes

You missed Assistant Chief Brooklen

I will give everyone at least one chance to show their abilities... The clock is now ticking on the new chief's leadership... We'll see who he is soon enough... Until then, good luck but look a little deeper at your choices in the next set of promotions...

Hughes is a MAJOR, holy crap that guy is as big of a coward as Chappy, they are both afraid of their own shadows. You got 1 coward from a 12 man dept to a major in MG then Mr Movie set to a Major in the gardens.That place is really a fing joke. Oh yeah and if you leave and try to get hired somewhere else they will lie and give you a bad recommendation. JOKE!!!! It's got to catch up to them sooner or later, payback is a *****.

It's not just one major... Look at all the recent promotions... (Lewers-AC, Brooklen-AC, Hughes-Maj, Coney-Brown-Major, Thony-Cpt, Williams-Cpt) No one with real experience(save Williams), management ability (budgeting, dealing with people, etc.), or with KSA's was promoted. The department can move forward with the right people in key positions. Being hidden, fooling around w/CC, S Harassment, and covering up are not the KSA's needed... Resumes do not tell the real story... It will be very interesting looking in....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456