Steve Johnson new chief
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Steve Johnson new chief

http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/04/07/4 ... miami.html

A suicide watch has been placed on Ralph.

Re: Steve Johnson new chief

So let me see if I got this right...take a candidate who was a lousy chief with North Miami, who became an even worse city manager in the same city, and this is supposed to be our solution? No need to believe me...go back and read The Herald's past stories about Little Stevie Blunder. His record speaks for itself. Loudly.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    So let me see if I got this right...take a candidate who was a lousy chief with North Miami, who became an even worse city manager in the same city, and this is supposed to be our solution? No need to believe me...go back and read The Herald's past stories about Little Stevie Blunder. His record speaks for itself. Loudly.

I agree with you Ralph. This guy shouldn't be chief.

black ..qualifications not needed

black ..qualifications not needed
    His resume looks like he is qualified to me! But do me a favor, get your racist @$$ out of my city and my department!

No need to make racial comments.
    Just the facts, this guy must be politically connected.
    He was a terrible sergeant, promoted to Major and out of his league.
    Then became a terrible chief and City Manager.
    How is he qualified to be the next chief.

POLITICS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by By guest

POLITICS!!!!!
    Sounds like he worked his way to the top and you are just hating on the guy. If he was white or Hispanic you guys will be like great job but he's black and it's politics. Go figure!

Quote Originally Posted by By guest

POLITICS!!!!!
    Sounds like he worked his way to the top and you are just hating on the guy. If he was white or Hispanic you guys will be like great job but he's black and it's politics. Go figure!
    Had he been Hispanic or White, likely he had earned his civil service ranks of sergeant, lieutenant and even captain; likely at another police agency other than North Miami, the place is a sewer. Yet the demographics facts are what they are and no Hispanic or White candidate had a snow ball chance in hell to be appointed police chief by the black elected officers and the black city manager. If he applied, a formidable -- black -- candidate would have been current Miami Police Major Craig McQueen. McQueen would have brought to the chief's office all the personal achievements previously cited and more. Apparently he is not politically connected at Miami Gardens.

http://www.miami-police.org/docs/bio_Ma ... cQueen.pdf

You obviously don't know McQueen. He is a friggin idiot that looks good on paper but can't write a complete sentence, has no leadership skills and is a racist POS.

McQueen as a chief, LOL.....he might a good pimp for the remake of Superfly but he is no chief

You obviously don't know McQueen. He is a friggin idiot that looks good on paper but can't write a complete sentence, has no leadership skills and is a racist POS.

McQueen as a chief, LOL.....he might a good pimp for the remake of Superfly but he is no chief
    As long as the color of the person is black you guys will make a negative comment and find ways to discredit that person!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast