Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
like other posters have said get the grand jury and MDPD IA final reports.. it clearly shows by his own admissions he took expensive watches, prostitutes and other gifts from known and indicted drug dealers. Plus all the wife's he has cheated with.. really Mia Springs you could do better.. this is only a small portion of what he has admitted to and done over all his GYPSY years.

Do you think you would still be certified as a LEO..

I guess that I have been around too long and look at things from the perspective of my experience.
It has been said, and it did actually happened, that a Grand Jury could indict a pack of cigarettes.
Grand Juries are Non-adversarial proceedings, totally controlled and manipulated by the prosecutor; there are no rules of evidence and hearse is admissible. There are miles to be crossed between obtaining and indictment and getting a conviction. Grand Jury reports are meaningless and Ralph was never indicted for even jaywalking.
Ralph is not perfect and has committed some indiscretions, and if you talk to him he will tell you. The 70’s and 80’s were very tumultuous years in policing and especially in Miami, dealing with informants of that magnitude was new and mistakes were made. The informant manuals used today were written from the mistakes of those years.
Having said all of that, Ralph has held command level positions in numerous police agencies over the last 35 years and is presently employed at the Miami Dade County State Attorney’s Office. He is a man of action and he will not tell you that he has to call the State Attorney’s Office to get “Legal Advise” whenever you ask him a simple question as it happens here often.
Whomever is writing some of this stuff here may have forgiven his wife, but obviously not Ralph.
Why don’t you grow a pair and confront the guy face to face.