Website

Thread: Website

Website

Is our pd website broken. I went to click on command staff since tht changes every two days and it is greyed out and won't open, I know we are losing a youth services lt, but I even tried to click where the complaints section was and the PDF wouldn't open, I clicked on contact the chief and it said "oops this is embarrassing error 404" the front pic has Roy and Jim Polan they left like 5 years ago, I had a walk up yesterday telling me they tried to fax a complaint against one of the Lieutenants and the fax number kept giving a wrong number dial tone, but I told them even if it went through they are not going to do anything about it anyway since it was a Lt, I know I should have not have said that but it felt so good, then they asked me how their voice could be heard, I said to record it on a recorder and play it back because that will be the only way, the citizen was mad and said they were going to complain on me, I said go ahead since they had a lot of luck with the last one and laughed while rolling up the window, I clicked on specialty units and the only ones there was motors and color guard, is TRU unit disbanded, I mean who is going to handle all of the stolen iPods from the hardrock now and pill drops, and under color guard it said its role is champion for fallen officers, military and other civil servants so why are they in big cypress marching down snake road(out of sync btw) to lead a parade for the turkey trott or watermelon crawl, I did find this Lt. Bissett is an active member of the Seminole Tribe of Florida’s Child Protection Team, Family Preservation Committee and the Development Committee for the Tribal Court? When the hell did we get those committees, the tribe ain't got no damn child protection team, what are these people trying to pull. I clicked on lt joe Johnson's hyperlink and there was nothing there, and on a last note I found this one Lt. Jerry Herren currently serves as commander of the agency’s Professional Standards Section. The Professional Standards Section consists of the Internal Affairs Unit and the Staff Inspections Unit. He began employment with the Seminole Police Department nine years ago following 22 years of exemplary service with the Tampa Police Department. While with the Tampa Police Department he served 18 years as a detective in the Homicide and Sex Crimes Unit. Lt. Herren has been formally recognized as an Expert Witness, in the areas of Sex Crimes and Crime Scene investigations by the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit Court. Since joining Seminole Police Department Lt. Herren has served as Sergeant and a Lieutenant in the Patrol Division as well as in the Detective Division. Lt. Herren’s vast experience combined with his knowledge, dedication and commitment makes him a valuable leader within the Seminole Police Department. I didnt see the "sand person" part in that blog, was that taken out, overall I think the website has more bugs than a bait store, btw they shut down the Facebook account too, do we know why, I know it didnt have more than 6 likes all being from the command but that's no reason to shut it down

Re: Website

First off I want to say I am proud to be you leader the quality of work you put in shows in the community everyday. I just want to thank you for the noble profession you guys put in everyday you come to work. Now thts out of the way, lets get something straight Top Cat, you think you're funny, but I'm the Chief, and if you don't like how things are you can leave. I have to fire a couple of people here in a couple of days for conduct unbecoming a public servant because someone in my command decided to play politics and it bit her a place where the sun don't shine, if you know who I'm talking about, that's asking a lot of the sun, now with tht being said I don't need you on here spreading rumors. Because it will fester and the cancer will spread and my sgts lt,and captains will do nothing about it, I will not blame the ASSistant chiefs because without them I couldn't find my azz if it had a bell attached to it. Wait a second,,,, sorry sunglasses kept slipping off my forehead, now where was I, ah yes spreading rumors I know send out emails and keep you guess but that's only because I want you to think outside the box, that's diffent, the second one decided he is going to go around my back to Marci Osceola and try to get himself promoted, I don't think so, now the Wrath is coming down, i got proof and if i cant find any old JH will come all the way from tampa and make it up for me, I want people to start being happy just remember no one came to my house with balloons offering me a job, and if you think thi place is tht bad, hey your wrong we rank 30 out of 33 police departments in broward county and thts five spots higher than last year so we are setting the bar higher each day thanks to my leadership, you may not be happy with the promotions I made, but it's what best for the department, I just want u to know I have expanded the motor unit and putting two bikes in Lakeland one captain and one lt, I'm also putting a marine unit in immokalee but they will mainly out of Tampa, so welcome Virgil Doctor to our team to lead that unit, his community oriented teachings will help here, now were done and FYI the csa who had the profile pic of smoking what you people thought it was something it wasnt, well it was, but she has a prescription for it so its ok, her being tribal has nothing to do with anything, just to let you know. So I just want to thank all of you for the job you do so remember, come to work, do the best you can in this noble profession you have chose and at the end of the day, go home and think of ways to take care of our tribal families, which you should be thinking bout on the way to work on the way home and while your sleeping on annual

W,

We just don't like working, thats why we luv it W. all depts laugh at you but we know you do your best. Stats are out avg. age for leo is now 58 it was 57 so things are good. Keep wasting tribes money on motors a games. WJHHK

Quote Originally Posted by Top cat
    Is our pd website broken. I went to click on command staff since tht changes every two days and it is greyed out and won't open, I know we are losing a youth services lt, but I even tried to click where the complaints section was and the PDF wouldn't open, I clicked on contact the chief and it said "oops this is embarrassing error 404" the front pic has Roy and Jim Polan they left like 5 years ago, I had a walk up yesterday telling me they tried to fax a complaint against one of the Lieutenants and the fax number kept giving a wrong number dial tone, but I told them even if it went through they are not going to do anything about it anyway since it was a Lt, I know I should have not have said that but it felt so good, then they asked me how their voice could be heard, I said to record it on a recorder and play it back because that will be the only way, the citizen was mad and said they were going to complain on me, I said go ahead since they had a lot of luck with the last one and laughed while rolling up the window, I clicked on specialty units and the only ones there was motors and color guard, is TRU unit disbanded, I mean who is going to handle all of the stolen iPods from the hardrock now and pill drops, and under color guard it said its role is champion for fallen officers, military and other civil servants so why are they in big cypress marching down snake road(out of sync btw) to lead a parade for the turkey trott or watermelon crawl, I did find this Lt. Bissett is an active member of the Seminole Tribe of Florida’s Child Protection Team, Family Preservation Committee and the Development Committee for the Tribal Court? When the hell did we get those committees, the tribe ain't got no damn child protection team, what are these people trying to pull. I clicked on lt joe Johnson's hyperlink and there was nothing there, and on a last note I found this one Lt. Jerry Herren currently serves as commander of the agency’s Professional Standards Section. The Professional Standards Section consists of the Internal Affairs Unit and the Staff Inspections Unit. He began employment with the Seminole Police Department nine years ago following 22 years of exemplary service with the Tampa Police Department. While with the Tampa Police Department he served 18 years as a detective in the Homicide and Sex Crimes Unit. Lt. Herren has been formally recognized as an Expert Witness, in the areas of Sex Crimes and Crime Scene investigations by the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit Court. Since joining Seminole Police Department Lt. Herren has served as Sergeant and a Lieutenant in the Patrol Division as well as in the Detective Division. Lt. Herren’s vast experience combined with his knowledge, dedication and commitment makes him a valuable leader within the Seminole Police Department. I didnt see the "sand person" part in that blog, was that taken out, overall I think the website has more bugs than a bait store, btw they shut down the Facebook account too, do we know why, I know it didnt have more than 6 likes all being from the command but that's no reason to shut it down
    Problem I had was when I called the number I didn't get a dial tone I got a bill collector so I figure I would go with it
    Ring ring
    Hello?
    Collector: yes can I speak to John hour please (middle eastern accent)
    This is how did u get this number
    Collector: yes sir my name Nageluqua Kanulada with Bay Credit services are u John hour from2454 so and so street birthday 1/1/50
    Yeah?
    Collector: ok goot I just have to say this call is an attempt to collect a debt and any information collect will be used for that purpose.mr hour I'm calling because u owe 450 dollars for the vision 36 inch tv u bought from rent-a-center, ur bill is now 540 days past due u want to pay that today
    I sent u a payment
    Collector: that was 2 years ago the minum for ur stress relief payment plan u applied for was 50 dullars a month u only went 2 payments of 15 dullars,
    Listen u pos that tv was purchased with a company credit card which is protected by sovereign immunity, and the tv is used for work,
    Collector: mr hour please quit calling me names, and the cart u use was in ur wife's name not some sshtiy Indian cart, u pay u pay now, will u pay today
    I haven't paid my plumbing bill from BSO, u think ill pay ur minimum wage azz
    Collector: no but u wife will pay me tonight "minute man" lol
    U POS WHERE DID U HEAR THAT
    Collector: that me to know and u to find out hahah, "hour to get it up minute for it to go back down" hahaha
    I will find you an I ain't playing around
    Collector:I will play with ur wife tonight hahaha
    Keep talking buddy u and handle ur business answer calls
    Collector: I handle me business n yous too with ur wife since u can't, I dress up in ur uniform and she calls me the hatin sensation, does tht ring a bell,
    YOU BAST**I KNEW IT THAT'S I'm coming for u
    Collector: that will be a first, hahaha
    OH UR FUNYY, I WILL HELLO. HELLO? Helloooooo?
    Collector: sorry, btw bring home a pack of coorw light so ill be ready for tommorow the fridge is low haha
    Thts it screw let me look at the meet ur command staff, i need to start and IA on someone, wait I can't I have an lt in of of those now,, damn ill have to wait

Tax Collector you're a low life. Expressing your opinion and criticizing someone for their job performance is okay, but attacking a family member is in poor taste and way out of bounds. You're an embarrassment and make me ashamed to work for the same department. Do us all a favor and STFU instead of coming on the site and making us look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Tax Coll. is an AZZ
    Tax Collector you're a low life. Expressing your opinion and criticizing someone for their job performance is okay, but attacking a family member is in poor taste and way out of bounds. You're an embarrassment and make me ashamed to work for the same department. Do us all a favor and STFU instead of coming on the site and making us look bad.
    Don't get onto the tax man too hard. Not their fault we have a bunch of losers here, it's true we have someone who didnt pay the company bill, and this guy is not making us look bad, we do that on our own. What I'm ashamed of, have of our command are liars, people screw up and we promote them, lets do a head count. A lt shoots his gun, reassigned over the training unit, somoene sells training equipment, keeps thier job, someone tries to sleep with everyone for money they are made a lt, well until two weeks ago, someone uses the word "sand******" we out the over IA, just in case u don't believe me http://www.sptimes.com/News/020900/Hill ... etir.shtml so do u think anyone who says anything on here can make us look bad more than we already are. You know what's out of bounds, firing an officer because of a pill problem, but keeping a CSA who couldn't pass a piss test if their life depended on it, but hey guess old GG wasnt the cooperate color to keep his job

Quote Originally Posted by Tax Coll. is an AZZ
    If you want I can come by your house and service your old lady, the rest of the department does. Everyone likes her because she is one of the guys, actually she use to be one hahahahahah just go back to your whole in the wall and soak up the rest of the garbage that is spewed by the command. If you read I did t attack a family member I made fun of this idiot, sorry you are being lied to but too stupid to see. Read the posts for the past two years I don't have to make you look bad, like that one said, you do that on your own, tell your mom I said hi :devil: