"Myrna rampage EXHAUSTED"

"Myrna rampage EXHAUSTED"

Dear Myrna,

It appears as if you are holding an empty bottle once again! Your latest rampage in roll calls are solid evidence. Poor C.G. If someone is tearing off his name from his mailbox shall I suggest you place a mailbox on your door for him??? You and AA can conduct a "thorough" IA including "surveillance" on the new mailbox! I'm sure AR will "authorize" that investigation! Whatever you do though DO NOT let AA write the report LMAO after his 1st grade grammar email he sent out yesterday it might be a little embarrassing. Oh wait, after your 3rd grade grammar in your letter to the City, well I guess it doesn't matter who writes the report! Do us all a favor GET A REFILL! We have more important things to do on the road than to hear about your rants over BS!
    :devil:

Re: "Myrna rampage EXHAUSTED"

Quote Originally Posted by LMFAO
    Dear Myrna,

It appears as if you are holding an empty bottle once again! Your latest rampage in roll calls are solid evidence. Poor C.G. If someone is tearing off his name from his mailbox shall I suggest you place a mailbox on your door for him??? You and AA can conduct a "thorough" IA including "surveillance" on the new mailbox! I'm sure AR will "authorize" that investigation! Whatever you do though DO NOT let AA write the report LMAO after his 1st grade grammar email he sent out yesterday it might be a little embarrassing. Oh wait, after your 3rd grade grammar in your letter to the City, well I guess it doesn't matter who writes the report! Do us all a favor GET A REFILL! We have more important things to do on the road than to hear about your rants over BS!
    I often wonder how it is a troglodyte like AA even remebers to breathe.

Re: "Myrna rampage EXHAUSTED"

Quote Originally Posted by LMFAO
    Dear Myrna,

The only thorough part of an IA investigation AA does is the cover up. Whoops I forgot he's fairly inept at that part as well.