Captain Kyle ****ream
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Captain Kyle ****ream

Can someone confirm that the retirement luncheon for Captain ****ream is at the Brandon Pizza Hut Friday?

Re: Captain Kyle ****ream

I got the joke. It took me a second actually but funny.
    I didn't know Kyle was retiring, unless that was part of the joke.
    Pizza Hut....classic.

I heard they are, but you'll have to give your PID number to the deputy at the door for the crime scene log.

I heard the going away skit is going to be about domestics and how to handle your CI and get thrown out of vice. ops: :devil:

How is he going to be able to talk down to people without a gun when he retires? :cop:

Kyle has always been polite and respectful with me. He has a new job as director over public transport (non bus).
    The only part that scares me if Kyle is leaving what does he know that we don't. Maybe he and Col. Duncan never saw eye to eye? I am sure he will do well when he moves on and good luck. I never worked directly for him, but I liked the man.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I never worked directly for him,
    Consider yourself lucky then. I did work under him for a brief period and was glad when he got re-assigned. Nuff said.

Kyle has always been polite and respectful with me. He has a new job as director over public transport (non bus).
    The only part that scares me if Kyle is leaving what does he know that we don't. Maybe he and Col. Duncan never saw eye to eye? I am sure he will do well when he moves on and good luck. I never worked directly for him, but I liked the man.

Kyle and one other captain were told recently that they are going as far as they are. In other words they had zero chance of making major.

Kyle used those he knows (and who saved him several times from being fired) to get out and land a good job. The other grabbed a job at TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe

Kyle and one other captain were told recently that they are going as far as they are. In other words they had zero chance of making major.

Kyle used those he knows (and who saved him several times from being fired) to get out and land a good job. The other grabbed a job at TIA.
    AJ, how do you think you would fare in a fistfight with Kyle?

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe

AJ, how do you think you would fare in a fistfight with Kyle?
    Why does he have a problem with what was said? Hell, everyone knows what happened to these two. One was an absolute shame as he was a very nice guy and very well like. He is much better off at TIA.

As for Kyle, like it was already stated above....Pizza Hut. And since you seem to know him so well ask him why he had to leave vice. Under other administrations Kyle may had never made it out of patrol.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast