hows everything?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

hows everything?

Hows everyone at el portal doing? I heard about what happened to the cpl at the college such a shame.

Re: hows everything?

Can you clarify on what the cpl did? I was a recruit in the academy and the cpl was my TA. I graduated about a month before he was dismissed and was told he struck a female recruit. Is that what happened or is there more.

he is a snake an a *****. he was fired for sexual harassment. did you not see how many girls he wanted 33 at the academy? he is a wanna be power hungry. who kisses the fat ass chies ass. what out he might pull his chief card out so he can get his **** sucked by cpl.

Hey I heard that officer with all the tatoos on his arm, you know the one that could only make it a few months in the united States Marine corp n was arrested for DUI, back to work after his injury. Damn what does El Portal hire ??

what about that officer who work Social security office getting in a fight with that rejected Marine over the old door knob, you know the serge! Love affair at office causes problems.

that p/t officer That's works at the Social Security Office was brought to EPPD by the Sgt. Oh now I see how he got the job by sleeping with the sgt.

Oh yeah That's Alcade he works for the Social security office. Lol Has anyone informed the social security office of his domestic issue between him and his wife cause of El Portal Sergeant...I'm just saying!

Dude everyone knows about Alcade and the sergeant's love triangle!!!! Tell us some dirt we don't know!!!

John Alcade became squad leader for sucking up to the TA. He would always run and tell on us. WHAT A RAT!!!

It is sad to see how the individuals above consider themselves Police officers. It is obvious that they hide behind the badge to find their manhood. But if writing about other officers makes them feel good it would only be fair that someone writes about them. Let us start with officer Chris Luscano presently at Miami Dade School Board Police dept. Officer Luscano still has rug burns from all the special attention he gave the chief of el portal. Officer Luscano went to school board because he felt that at least he would be able to intimidate the kids in an elementary school. You see I happen to know that Luscano's has a complex and that happens to be his height. I can understand this because he stands at a whapping 5 feet 2 inches tall. If his wife doesn't respect him how can other officers. Word for the day DNA. The child is not yours. I am sure that one of OUR fine man in blue took care of your wife when you were not home. That's why your wife bought you a Lexus so you can forgive her. But any ways I am sure the 10 percent of the kids in the elementary school look up to you. Sorry the other 90 percent are taller. I'm tire of writing now but there's more to come. Yes about you Luscano I know your dirty secrets. But don't worry I have a lot of stories to tell. So stay tune. Let your other so call friends know they are next

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast