1 Shooting, 2 Shooting, 3 Shooting Oh My! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 1 Shooting, 2 Shooting, 3 Shooting Oh My!

I can only speak for myself and I have to say that I do not live in NMB. And maybe I'm just a paranoid cop but the most important thing to me is my families safety. If the city I live in decided to cut anything in our police and fire services I would be a very unhappy camper. Especially seeing first hand what devastation such decisions made on the organization.
    It amases me that this city leadership decided to cut these services considering the crime rate here. I think that strategically this was a political disaster for those who would like to move on in politics. I think this was a disaster for the residents, the business owners, and the real estate developers. It does look like we have started to get back on the right track on many levels in this city. I know in my heart that many if not all council members also feel that some serious mistakes were made. Let's change this path to destruction PLEASE while we still can. We have lost many great officers in the last couple of years, let's not lose all of them.
    I want to thank any and all of those who are stepping up and being men and women about the recent state of affairs and making a change for the better of this city. Especially the CM, CHIEF, DC, and some members of the council. Your PD has always been there for you and we will continue to be there for you. Treat us with some respect and dignity and look closely at what has been done here in the past 2 plus years when making your decisions. You now have outside administrators that clearly see the situation, if you didn't believe or trust the past administrators then listen to the current ones. They have no ties to any of us and I think they couldn't be prouder of your officers.

We'll get to see first hand on the 15th whether they are interested in repairing the damage. I won't hold my breath though.

Rising sun wake up and smell the coffee. With all the supposed problems this city is having the city manager still accepted a nice raise in pay and a hefty pension boost. The chief makes a boat load of money and they hired a dc and are paying him a nice chunk of change when they could have promoted from within. And meanwhile what have any of them done for us? Nothing. Tell me where I'm wrong. Empty promises is all I've seen and heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Rising sun wake up and smell the coffee. With all the supposed problems this city is having the city manager still accepted a nice raise in pay and a hefty pension boost. The chief makes a boat load of money and they hired a dc and are paying him a nice chunk of change when they could have promoted from within. And meanwhile what have any of them done for us? Nothing. Tell me where I'm wrong. Empty promises is all I've seen and heard.
    The chief and CM salary is justified. Give them a little more time we all can see they are on the verge of a breakthrough. They are doing a good job. What have they done? Check out the last council meeting. They have put the wheels in motion. It's politics boys don't hate the players hate the game. Whatever it takes to get the job done. You will see, mark this post as the point where everything takes a turn for the better. Please continue doing the great work at the PD. The residents and your actions have been heard. It just takes a little longer to get the wheels,turning the other direction in a more positive light.

April 15th..... Put up or shut up.... The cheerleading starts to fall on deaf ears people .... April 15th..... Don't be surprised if they cancel last minute because something came up... They have already started bargaining on bad faith.... They've had out proposal for months.... April 15th.......

"The chief and CM salary is justified."
    Really? Where were they after the last shooting (officers)?
    One is on vacation and the other nowhere to be found.
    That's ok, we had a competent major handle it. :devil:

Another shooting this weekend. Victim in critical.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12