1 Shooting, 2 Shooting, 3 Shooting Oh My!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1 Shooting, 2 Shooting, 3 Shooting Oh My!

Another wonderful and safe weekend for the residents of NMB. 3 shootings in 3 days, business as usual!!

Re: 1 Shooting, 2 Shooting, 3 Shooting Oh My!

I think what Ricky Bobby meant by RISE is were RISEing to the highest crime rate in Miami Dade County.

Don't worry.... CM has a good buddy coming to help you all out. You will LOVE him. Just ask Hialeah and SIB..... :shock:

Quit your *****ing, didn't you already get your cars and pensions back???anywhoooo.......

I just saw the Herald video clip from the tragic death of the teenage girl struck by the car. And the crocodile tears put on by the same folks whose policies created the very thing they were pledging to prevent. What a joke. Once again some poor resident pays for the rape of our city by this so called "best council" ever. At least on a positive note, the residents tax rates went down, didn't they????? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Nothing will change until they or someone close to them is effected by their wonderful ideas. They will just pretend to care until then.

ps. Onions work great for tears.

I think more rounds were fired in NMB this weekend than what it took Putin to take Crimea.

Oops, I posted this on the wrong thread. Here it is again:

Why I ? LeoAffairs
    http://www.votersopinion.com/2014/03/30 ... eoaffairs/

There goes another one. 4 shootings in 4 days. Run for cover folks cuz the cops are. The cops are so use to getting shafted by this mayor and council that their afraid if they get shot, the mayor and council will somehow try and get out of paying the appropriate benefit. Shake and Bake!!!!

I am ROD (Retired on Duty)........ :cop:

Hmmmm... Now if I can only find a way to report those shootings as a simple criminal mischief, it's like we never had them.

This is very simple...you treat your cops like shit, they hate coming to work and stop producing, criminals run amok and crime and violence soars. And EVERYONE loses.

What I still don't understand is why this mayor and council concluded we were personally to blame for THEIR financial problems?

If the city had money problems and cuts were necessary then fine, but they attacked us in a very personal and spiteful way like it was OUR fault the city had revenue problems. They went out of their way to lay off cops. They caused the city to lose money and to be embarrassed by the media by mothballing the take home cars. They enacted vindictive policies like denying officers the right to park in their own garage.

THEY made this personal...THEY punished their cops...and the result has been a discouraged police force. It was nice to hear Tony D and Frantz P (at least) pay lip service to being concerned about restoring the relationship between us and them. I hope it continues, for everyone's sake.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast