word
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: word

word

I am surprised this is not on the boards yet. The word is the Chief will be retiring in May and Col. Duncan will be coming back to replace him as the new Chief Deputy. It will be an interesting change. I just looked to see if this was posted. It is month old or more news.

Re: word

it's really not nice to tease all of us with this kind of rumor. I think if this came to be most of the employees at HCSO would be dancing in the streets with joy!

OMG....If this is true, prepare the Marching Bands, Floats, Twirlers and Dancers for the parade down 8th Avenue. I'm thinking the Wizard of Oz song "The Wicked Witch is Dead" would be appropriate for the occassion as well. Then we would be down to the next biggest loser that needs to go, Sheriff Gee. All of the above plus Fireworks for that celebration day. I would love for a new Sheriff and Chief from the outside to take the helm. It would be even more awesome if the new pair took a hard look at all the incredible misdeeds done to some very dedicated and good Deputies under the Gee and Docobo watch. Would love for them to reach out and touch basis in order to officially apologize to these Deputies for the grave mistreatment they received, which ultimately lead up to their forced retirement or termination. Many people at the office right now have no idea just how badly the present Gee Administration treated and targeted some really awesome people over the last several years. I think if the whole truth and details of the horrific treatment these people, mostly Deputies, had to endure, a lot of jaws would drop in sheer amazement and disgust. Some at HCSO still foolishly and naively believe that this current Administration will take care of them if they are injured at work or are facing any type of personal family crisis that causes them to miss work. Hahaha, instead of reaching out to help, the Gee Staff, directed by the cold hearted and ego maniac Docobo, will intentionally use specific cold hearted methods and twisted policies to destroy ones career and toss them to the street without so much as even one face to face meeting to hear the Deputies side of the story, to ultimately include their side of the story and the details concerning the crisis, injury or illness they are dealing with. Sadly, this does not occur and those having dealt directly with these or similar circumstances will tell you flat out just how little the Gee Administration cares about it's Deputies or other employees. Some of the stories are truly heart wrenching and make anyone with even half a heart sick to their stomach. The Sheriff Gee who acted like he was a savior and supposedly very loyal to his Deputies during the election campaign, quickly showed everyone that this was all nothing but a false face to fool so many people into voting him into office as Sheriff. As soon as he promoted Docobo and let him do as he pleased, many of us knew right then that Gee was nothing more then a two faced liar and the reason why so many people in this country hate Career Politicians like him.

I'm surprised Gee doesn't give that job to someone who never worked at the HCSO. It seems that his MO. If Docobo leaves who is going to tell the sheriff what to do?

This rumor has been floating around for sometime now. I guess we will have to see if there is any truth to it.

I do know that when Gee told staff he was going to run for another term Docobo announced he would be leaving at the end of this term. This took place 1-2 months ago.

We do know that 2 majors have announced they will be leaving come January.

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    This rumor has been floating around for sometime now. I guess we will have to see if there is any truth to it.

I do know that when Gee told staff he was going to run for another term Docobo announced he would be leaving at the end of this term. This took place 1-2 months ago.

Thanks, AJ. I wrote those rumors off as a bunch of BS until you gave them credence. Kudos, sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Thanks, AJ. I wrote those rumors off as a bunch of BS until you gave them credence. Kudos, sir!
    :lol:

I heard it from someone with close to 30 years and a few pay grades above me. And I have no idea why this person would float out BS. I believe it. It will be exciting! I hope.

I heard it from someone with close to 30 years and a few pay grades above me. And I have no idea why this person would float out BS. I believe it. It will be exciting! I hope.

I had heard the same thing about 4-5 months ago. Asked someone who is within command staff and it was news to him.

Could it be true, lets hope so as it would be a major step in the right direction.

But beware, since John Kirk was Under Sheriff, everyone after him has been the hatchet man.

I had heard the same thing about 4-5 months ago. Asked someone who is within command staff and it was news to him.

Could it be true, lets hope so as it would be a major step in the right direction.

But beware, since John Kirk was Under Sheriff, everyone after him has been the hatchet man.
    The rumor that has been floating for a few weeks is that Duncan has told Gee he intends to run for Sheriff even if David try's for another term.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast