Teamster Leadership...What Happened?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Teamster Leadership...What Happened?

Where is Ken Wood? M.I.A. I guess... What happened to all the promises? Empty like my pockets! The new Teamster Coordinator Less Cantrell is the circus leader of amateur hour and a practicing professional B.S. artist… What a shame. This Less Cantrell has no idea what he’s doing (reminds me of PBA Rep Paul Wellborn for those of you at FSP…Bull SH@it artist!!!!!) This guy talks a lot of B.S. and does nothing. I haven't seen Less at any broadcasted legislative meetings in Tallahassee nor has he reported on attending any meetings. It’s not hard to imagine why FHP has a 5% raise and we have no raises in this year’s budget. Less, please give us a report on what you’ve done to fight for pay raises. Who are the Senators and House Representatives you’ve been meeting with? What was there response about our raises? Please tell us you’ve met with the Appropriations Chairs Mckeel and Negron and please report this info to the members! Geez…at the very least tell us you have no clue what’s going on and we’re screwed. For example in your last legislative update posted on the website dated Feb 20th you asking officers to contact our legislators and support Senate Bill 814. This bill was withdrawn on Feb 28th. Less, don’t you think you should change the update or do you want officers to continue contacting legislators and look like no-nothing A wholes….Moron! I see you posted membership meeting notices on the website with a picture of civilian UPS’ers or something…tell Ken Wood we’re Correction Officers not civilians….my goodness know your audience and post the proper pictures…Double Moron!! I guess you get Less with Less! No offence Muse you do a great job just frustrated with the leadership.

Re: Teamster Leadership...What Happened?

LOL!!! :lol: :lol: well said :shock: :shock:

Its time to get together CPO's and CO's and get rid of these fools. Maybe, just maybe PBA could take us back.

Where is the Secretary, Where is the head of P&P ? As a Department leader would you not react. Are they not here to represent us, why will they say nothing other then we are fine and have everything we need. However dont forget we are stil 50 million in the hole, even though we have a 1 billion surplus. Say what you want about him, but Crosby would have went off. The last time this Department had any respect was when he was in charge.

The Secretary head is up the Governors A@s. The Head of P&P is up the Secretaries A@s. The Teamsters have their own head up their A@s. if you have any questions your head me be up your A@s. I hope this clarifies your statement. :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The Secretary head is up the Governors A@s. The Head of P&P is up the Secretaries A@s. The Teamsters have their own head up their A@s. if you have any questions your head me be up your A@s. I hope this clarifies your statement. :shock:
    :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Sick & Tired
    Where is Ken Wood? M.I.A. I guess... What happened to all the promises? Empty like my pockets! The new Teamster Coordinator Less Cantrell is the circus leader of amateur hour and a practicing professional B.S. artist… What a shame. This Less Cantrell has no idea what he’s doing (reminds me of PBA Rep Paul Wellborn for those of you at FSP…Bull SH@it artist!!!!!) This guy talks a lot of B.S. and does nothing. I haven't seen Less at any broadcasted legislative meetings in Tallahassee nor has he reported on attending any meetings. It’s not hard to imagine why FHP has a 5% raise and we have no raises in this year’s budget. Less, please give us a report on what you’ve done to fight for pay raises. Who are the Senators and House Representatives you’ve been meeting with? What was there response about our raises? Please tell us you’ve met with the Appropriations Chairs Mckeel and Negron and please report this info to the members! Geez…at the very least tell us you have no clue what’s going on and we’re screwed. For example in your last legislative update posted on the website dated Feb 20th you asking officers to contact our legislators and support Senate Bill 814. This bill was withdrawn on Feb 28th. Less, don’t you think you should change the update or do you want officers to continue contacting legislators and look like no-nothing A wholes….Moron! I see you posted membership meeting notices on the website with a picture of civilian UPS’ers or something…tell Ken Wood we’re Correction Officers not civilians….my goodness know your audience and post the proper pictures…Double Moron!! I guess you get Less with Less! No offence Muse you do a great job just frustrated with the leadership.
    The above , is an example of what you get when you have a less than educated person, who unfortunately can vote! This guy (above) was obvioulsy one the many CO's that was proud to have "dumped" the PBA and now is crying about why his Teamsters didn't come through for him. Aww, poor CO, he was just another dumb azz duped by those with axes to grind, that were much smarter than he was and was manipulated by those people. Maybe you'll vote to have a construction workers union represent you the next time you want a change, huh ? The truck drivers just didn't make you happy LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick & Tired

YEA GILBERT,WELL SAID. GEE, WILL YOU OLD PBA LOSER ever give up. Like we all do not know it is you posting. :roll:

Here is what the problem is. We as a unit do not vote period. I do not care who your union is , if its membership is not well over 8o percent and a voting block it will fail. We sit here ***** about whichever union we have yet we refuse to be a player in the union. I am so over the work being done by a few . Stand up be counted or shut the hell up and let the union of the sky be yours,.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Here is what the problem is. We as a unit do not vote period. I do not care who your union is , if its membership is not well over 8o percent and a voting block it will fail. We sit here ***** about whichever union we have yet we refuse to be a player in the union. I am so over the work being done by a few . Stand up be counted or shut the hell up and let the union of the sky be yours,.
    BS buddy - Being active helps a little but the extras are bought and paid for from the legislature due to how the budget works here in FL with the Gov not having as much say except a veto threat. he PBA actually wisely used their money like in the past to get their state officers the extra raises other state employees didn't get. They did it last year and they did it this year and also when the budget was good in the past. The Teamsters aren't doing that and actually are despised by the power players in the legislature and people were morons to ever vote them in. The Teamsters are laughing all the way to the bank however right now. The PBA plays both sides to get extra no matter who is in power like they should and that is why they get extra many times when the budget is good and others get left out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast