constitutional police

constitutional police

A message to All police and military, You swore an Oath to Support and Defend the Constitution; against All enemies foriegn and domestic. HONOR YOUR OATH!!!

"It's the duty of a True Patriot to protect its country from its government."

Re: constitutional police

one of the emphasis is on domestic including those who would attempt to overthrow the government just because you disagree with the political policies of the time. If that was the case, democrats would have overthrown Reagan and Bush. Just because I do not agree with the policies, I recognize that a majority of the American public voted for Obama and supports the democrat policies he has pushed. After the next election, we will likely have a republican president and someone will be objecting to their policies. If you think violence is acceptable to get what you want, move to one of the countries that support those ideals. Russia may be a good choice for you

I'm lazy and hate working. I love Obama because he loves welfare. Obama never tires of handing out welfare. He is the Welfare President.

Who needs a job when you have Obama to give you stuff?