Noras - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Noras

Re: Noras

That unlucky leprechaun RJ was looking for a pot of gold... :lol:

Seriously though, if someone were poking around, thay might look for phoney vendors, made up invoices. supposedly uncollected accounts, illegal investments and cooked books, bid rigs. CC has had decades to perfect his craft, with no checks or balances. In the 80's he and the mayor invested in the stock market and nearly got in serious legal trouble. In the 90's certain funds appeared uncollected but were actually 'moved to another account'. Two weeks later CC appeared at a council meeting with a shoebox representing $200,000 in what he called 'couch money', for BPD raises. (After he previously insisted the city had no money for raises. ) Said he went over the books and found it 'in a couch'.

Next time you are due for a raise, scour the books. And the 'family' tree.

Quote Originally Posted by east side
    Weird the star witness in the TF DD scandal is a liar! And the other was cheating on her husband at the time! The guilty dog barks the loudest!
    Why don't you make those comments face to face. Your a tough guy behind a computer. Show us how tough you are. Call these people up and say it to their faces.. TF, YC, TG, You are a coward my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by SnitchHater
    Hey RJ nobody likes a little ADMIN snitch, it's called KARMA! :lol:
    You got to love it. People like you are brave behind a keyboard but a coward in real life. If you have something to say, say it to his face. I don't think you will because cowards never do.

RJ would need a step stool to be face to face to anyone, he was a puss on the road! I wonder how he even got to where he was???? Oh that's right he was a Beeotch!!!

Unregistered
    RJ AND RC will be BACK just like NG and TF got their jobs back along with BACKPAY and ATTORNEY FEES!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    RJ AND RC will be BACK just like NG and TF got their jobs back along with BACKPAY and ATTORNEY FEES!!!!
    We will have to see what the Arbitrator says. I think they deserved to get fired.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456