Not paying bills

Not paying bills

Interesting how the moderator takes down one post about C.L. And his foreclosure on his home

Re: Not paying bills

Before you take this topic down moderator, can you explain your reasoning.

It would appear from your post that you are attempting to do a slam fest which is a TOU violation. It also appears that you have a beef with him for some unknown reason. Yes, you posted a link to some documents however you do not have the entire case file which shows the outcome. You have also posted several attempts at slamming CL which I have taken down as well.

People who post anonymously don't have the same rights as to someone who is registered with there names are on file. So you can use your name, have it registered and then you will have more standing. Due to those issues, and this being a border line case, I forwarded that thread to Mod 1 for review. He will make the decision as to it staying or going. If it does not return then he chose to take it down.

Then Moderator you should take down ALLLLLLL slams against everyone. Why just this person? Are you friends?

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Here's my take on it. It could have used the whole name, or initials, or no name at all, it doesn't matter, what matters is the context in which it is used. Is the post a slam, or does it make allegations of wrongdoing without proof, or does it violate the Terms of Use in any other way?

I deleted the post because it appears that the link shows the home address of a law enforcement officer. I don't know if he has been removed from the home yet or not. It's not stated on the case docket. I would assume he has, but we all know what happens when you ass u me, so I won't do that. I prefer to err on the side of caution when it comes to officer safety.

Had it not been for the home address issue, I would have been all for allowing the court document to remain.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.